• American Deli, 44 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, was inspected Aug. 14. Current score 89-B. Previous score 95-A on Jan. 16, 2013. Approved Oct. 3, 2012. Inspector’s comments: Scoop for rice must be either kept in 135 degree or above water or single use. It was left on counter for continued use at room temp. Do not use bowls or containers for scoops. Ham, turkey, chicken and fish - not date marked. Must also put date package is opened. Many other things not date marked. Small refrigerator for dressings not maintaining 41 degrees or below.
• Anderson’s Country Cooking, 8116 Highway 16 E., Senoia, was inspected Aug. 6. Current score 89-B. Previous scores 90-A on Nov. 1, 2012, and 89-B on April 19, 2012. Inspector’s comments: Foods in warmers in kitchen not held at 135 degrees or above, rice 110 degrees, beans 111 degrees, dressing 120 degrees. Can opener, deflector shield on ice machine, grease hood vents need cleaning. Condensation leak in walk-in freezer, racks need cleaning/painting - they are chipping/rusting. Some lights need covers, some aren’t working well. Water leak runs across floor, floor wearing away, needs concrete sealer.
• Brickhouse Tavern, 350 Highway 34 East, Suite 101, at Thomas Crosroads was inspected Aug. 8. Current score 92-A. Previous scores 82-B on Jan. 22, 2013, and 81-B on June 8, 2012. Inspector’s comments: Date marking is hit and miss. Coolers just barely making temps. Stained and damaged ceiling tiles.
• China Kitchen, 90H Glenda Trace, at Thomas Crossroads, was inspected Aug. 14. Current score 73-C. Previous scores 76-C on Feb. 7, 2013, and 83-B on Aug. 23, 2012. Inspector’s comments: Current inspection report not posted. Wet stacked containers. Uncovered egg rolls in freezer and reach-in cooler, open bag of rice stored on shelf. Raw eggs stored above green peppers. Serving spoon stored in room temperature water, using cut single-service container as scoop. Wet towels stored on prep table. Employee washed and rinsed containers, did not sanitize. Pork 57.7 degrees F. stored in top of lift-top cooler.
• Chapultepec Mexican Restaurant, 7285 Highway 16 East, Senoia, was inspected Aug. 6. Current score 99-A. Previous scores 99-A on Dec. 14, 2012, and 98-A on May 1, 2012. Inspector’s comments: Insufficient lighting in kitchen area.
• Domino’s Pizza, 12 West Washington St., Newnan, was inspected Aug. 14. Current score 99-A. Previous scores 98-A on Jan. 2, 2013, and 100-A on June 13, 2012. Inspector’s comments: No light in walk-in cooler.