Published Thursday, June 14, 2012 in Inspections
• Arby’s, 947 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, was inspected May 7. Current score 86-B. Previous scores 95-A on Aug. 10, 2011, and 95-A on Feb. 8, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Tomatoes 45.8 degrees F., 52.4 degrees F., cheese 53.8 degrees F. — one pan of tomatoes moved to walk-in cooler, other pan discarded. Condensation leak at ice machine, ice machine door does not close properly, ice buildup inside walk-in freezer. Personal items stored on single service items, dust on vent grates and light shield. Wet towels stored in sink, not in sanitizer.
• CAFI Head Start, 80 East Newnan Road, was inspected May 7. Current score 95-A. Previous scores 95-A on Nov. 28, 2011, 95-A on May 20, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Dried particles in tomato slicer. Loose floor tiles, gap at wall and dish table, need hot water in restroom.
• Canongate Elementary School, 200 Petes Road, was inspected May 7. Current score 99-A. Previous scores, 99-A on Dec. 9, 2010, and 99-A on May 20, 2010. Inspector’s comments: Peeling paint in dishroom, fans have dust in walk-in freezer.
• Chick-fil-A, 6 Glenda Trace, was inspected May 10. Current score 91-A. Previous score 96-A on Oct. 20, 2011, and 98-A on March 29, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Chicken 46.6 degrees F., 46.8 degrees F. wrapped on tray dated yesterday, chicken 48.5 degrees stored in plastic container dated yesterday, chicken salad 46.5 degrees F. — foods failed to cool properly, discarded.
• East Coweta High School, 400 Sharpsburg-McCollum Road, Sharpsburg, was inspected May 4. Current score 95-A. Previous scores, 99-A on Nov. 1, 2011, and 99-A May 24, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Dried particles on mixer neck, dead fly in mixer bowl (empty) covered in storage. Bulging ceiling tile in dish room.
• East Coweta Middle School, 6291 Highway 16 East, Senoia, was inspected May 8. Current score 97-A. Previous scores 100-A on Dec. 6, 2011, 97-A on May 23, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Need sanitizer in wiping cloths - corrected. Pipe iced up inside walk-in cooler, ice on walk-in freezer floor.
• East Coweta Ninth Grade Academy, 400 Sharpsburg-McCollum Road, Sharpsburg, was inspected May 4. Current score 99-A. Previous scores 100-A Nov. 1, 2011, and 100-A, May 21. Inspector’s comments: Rust/ residue on storage rack - corrected.