• Bethel Heard Baptist Church, Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Collier Starks, evangelist.
• Yard Sale/Bake Sale/Barbecue, Royal Baptist Church, June 22. Benefits Dylan Young and family. Barbecue plates, $8. Sponsors: Royal/Providence/Sargent Baptist.
• Theodore “Dutch” Van Kirk, navigator of the Enola Gay, First Baptist Church, LaGrange, today, 2 p.m. Booksigning to follow at Legacy Museum on Main.
• Wayne Jenkins, First Baptist Church, Grantville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Winston Skinner, Freeman Memorial United Methodist Church, East Newnan, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Edward Boswell, Men’s Day, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Keenan Dewayne Hale Sr., 127th Church Anniversary, Wesley Chapel AME Church, Happy Valley Circle, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Reception for Med/Susan Roach, Parish Hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
• “Facing Foreclosure with Facts Not Fear Panel,” town hall meeting, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Atlanta, Sunday, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Sponsors: State Sen. Horacena Tate/U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
• Contributions sought for Ranch on Jesus Orphanage in Uganda — Pearl Ministries, Inc., 100 Woodsdale Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.