Leadership conference planned at St. Smyrna
A leadership conference will be held starting Friday at St. Smyrna Baptist Church.
Jonathon Carter will bring the word Friday at 7:30 p.m. for the service of preparation.
The conference will start Saturday with the first session from 9 a.m.-noon.
• 9 a.m., “Knowing My Role,” training session for associate ministers, Jason Madison.
• 9 a.m., “Accountability and Creating Positive Change,” session for deacons and trustees, Gregory Pollard.
• 9 a.m., “My Ministries Role in the Vision of this church,” session for ministry leaders, Charles Nesbitt.
• 9 a.m., “Supporting my ministry 110 percent,” session for ministry members, Michael McCllelond.
• 10 a.m., “Understanding the dynamics of my relationship with the pastor,” for associate ministers, J. Madison.
• 10 a.m., “Submitting to the Vision,” for deacons and trustees, Gregory Pollard.
• 10 a.m., “How do we work together?,” ministry leaders/officers, Charles E. Nesbitt.
• 10 a.m., “Growing My Ministry from the Inside Out,” ministry members, Michael McClellond.
• 11 a.m., “Following Leadership, Promoting Peace.” The 11 a.m. session will be led by Mrs. Shirley Key, who works in human resources for the Southern Company.
Registration is online at www.SaintSmyrnaBC.org.