• Free Bible study by mail. Enroll — 678-378-5531, email@example.com or Know Your Bible, P. O. Box 224, Tyrone, GA 30290.
• “Amazing Grace,” cookbook, $17 postpaid per copy. Checks to Allen-Lee UMC. Peggy Parker, 4201 Keith Rd., Hogansville, GA 30230.
• “The History of Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church,” $18 each. Checks to “Allen-Lee UMC” with “history book” in memo line. Rosalind Edmondson, 7073 Forrest Rd., Hogansville, GA 30230.
• “The New Hope Family Cook Book,” $20. New Hope Church, 7719 CallawayRd., Greenville, GA 30222.
• United Hospice seeking volunteers. Connie Hall, 770-254-8612.
• Military Ministry, outreach to local veterans/military personnel and at Ft. Benning. Information/volunteer – Kenneth Koon, 678-283-4293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Summitt Revival, Ramah First Baptist Church, Palmetto, May 26-June 2. Sundays – 11 a.m./6 p.m. Weekdays, 6:30 p.m. Children’s classes. Led by Life Action Ministries.
• Luke Skinner, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Jumble Sale, Episcopal Church of the Epiphany, Atlanta, June 1, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Toys, books, housewares, furniture.
• Goliath Mud Challenge, Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran Church property, 411 Palmetto Rd., Tyrone, June 1, 7 a.m. Elite Wave, 8:30 a.m. Children’s challenge, 10:45 a.m. Atlanta Braves pitcher Tim Hudson to attend. Registration – www.active.com/running/tyrone-ga/goliath-mud-challenge-2013.
• Festival of Dreams, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, June 1, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Crafts, collectibles, music, barbecue, hotdogs, hamburgers, ice cream.
• Ada Huey, Women’s Day, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Winston Skinner, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Lillie Geter, Women’s Day, Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church, Dixon Street, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Jonathon Carter, Service of Preparation for Leadership Conference, St. Smyrna Baptist Church, Friday, 7:30 p.m.
• 100 Women in Black, Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Leadership Conference, St. Smyrna Baptist Church, June 1, 9 a.m. Registration, $25, including lunch – www.SaintSmyrnaBC.org.
• DivorceCare, Crossroads Church, Highway 154 campus, Tuesdays, 7 p.m.Information, Gail, 678-854-9300.
• Women’s Month/A Taste of the Season Luncheon, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, today, 1 p.m.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.