• Macedonia Baptist Church, Monday-Wednesday, 7 p.m. Tim McKnight, evangelist.
• First Homecoming, FaithCreek United Methodist Church, Sunday, 9:30 a.m. Brunch to follow.
• Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, Smokey Road, Sunday, 11 a.m. O.L. Wood, preaching. Dinner to follow.
• 187th Anniversary, Macedonia Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Lottie Moon 5K Run for Missions, Greenville Baptist Church, Sept. 13, 9 a.m. Registration, $20 prior to Sept. 1, then $25. Online registration – www.active.com . Information – Shellie 478-456-3292/Kelly 770-468-0043 or GBCLM5K@gmail.com .
• Chip Gordon, Commissioning of Cancer Care Ministry Group, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Sherryl Powell, 100 Phenomenal Women in White, Greater Mt. Zion AME Church, Sunday, 3:30 p.m. Dinner, 2 p.m.
• Rodney Jackson, Transformative Hour of Power, New Life Tabernacle, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Transforming Your Life, seminar, New Life Tabernacle, today, 10 a.m.
• Lay Servant Classes, Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church, LaGrange, Thursday, 6-9 p.m.
• Free tutoring for children/youth, Shiloh Chinese Christian Church, Wednesdays, 6–9 p.m. Kindergarten through college/SAT/ACT/GHSGT/GED. Sponsor, Coweta County Ministerial Association. Information, Amy Tai, 770-304-3525.
• Food/Hygiene Item Drive, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. Ongoing. Benefits One Roof Ecumenical Outreach/Coweta Community Food Pantry. Current needs — toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, diapers, razors, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, deodorant. Sponsor: Daughters Of King.
• Volunteers needed, Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity. ReStore and builds. Contact 770-252-9049 extension 14 or email@example.com .
• Build Your Own Sub Fellowship, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 12:15 p.m.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.