• Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, Monday-Wednesday, 7 p.m. Evangelists – Wednesday, Billy Avery; Thursday, Julian Warner; Friday, Chris McCambry,.
• Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Monday-Friday, 7 p.m.
• St. Smyrna Baptist Church, Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Evangelists – Tuesday Christopher Wimberly; Wednesday, Jerry Black; Thursday, Stephen Hall. Dinner each day, 6-7 p.m.
• Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, 10 a.m. Joe McCrary, preaching.
• Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Lunch to follow.
• Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Women’s Quartet, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Griffin Choral Arts Auditions, First United Methodist Church, Griffin, Monday-Tuesday, 5-7 p.m. Information: 1-888-SING1-88.
• Couples Dance/Beginner Dance Lesson, gymnasium, LaGrange Christian School, Friday, 8-10:30 p.m. Smart casual dress. Couples. $20. Information, 706-881-2734.
• Fish Fry, Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, today, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Plates – fish, baked beans, coleslaw, bread, soda, $6. Sandwich/soda, $4.
• Project Haiti Auction, St. George Catholic Church, Friday, 7 p.m. Tickets – $5. Adults only. Information: 770-328-0498 or www.st-george-haiti-ministry.com.
• Miranda-Lynn Gartin, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Sunday, 8:30/10 a.m.
• David Ring, Westside Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m./6 p.m.
• Dwight Hardaway, 11th Pastoral Anniversary for Chris McCambry, Greater Jehovah Baptist Church, Grantville, Sunday, 11 a.m. Dinner to follow.
• James Sims, 11th Pastoral Anniversary for Chris McCambry, Greater Jehovah Baptist Church, Grantville, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Prayer for Schools, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m.
• Restoration Day, Burns United Methodist Church, Sunday, 9 a.m. Casual attire/refreshments.
• Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Evan Henry Sibley, White Oak Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, Gordon Road, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Backpack Blessing, parish hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Senoia Area Blood Drive, fellowship hall, Senoia United Methodist Church, Monday, 1–6 p.m. Signup – www.redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-733-2767. Blood drive coordinator Ivie Bowman, 678-378-7151.
• Volunteers sought, Crossroads Hospice. Information, Kristen Copes, 770-270-9898. Online application – www.crossroadshospice.com/volunteering.
• Donations needed for materials, Community Hands-On Action.Contributions to Northside Baptist Church, 3070 Highway 29 N, Newnan,GA 30263, marked CHOA.
• Square Foot Ministry, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 770-253-1403.Provides home repairs for those who, because of financial or health reasons, cannot do the work.
• Family/Friends, Day, Burns United Methodist Church, today, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Free games/food.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.