• Luthersville Baptist Church, today, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Information, Shelly Smith – 678- 793-7574 or email@example.com. Theme: “The Ten Commandments: Rules to Live By.”
• Bethlehem Baptist Church. West Grantville Road, Sunday-Thursday, 6-8:30 p.m..
• Day Camp, Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, Senoia, Monday, 9 a.m.
• White Oak First Baptist Church, Monday-Friday, 6:30-9 p.m. Theme: “Agency D3.”
• Camp Meeting, China Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Turin, Wednesday-Friday, 7:30 p.m. Evangelists – Paul Ball, Wednesday; C.J. Holliman, Thursday; Yolanda Jones-Colton, Friday.
• Luthersville United Methodist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Winston Skinner, preaching. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Sacred Harp Singing Convention, Coweta County Courthouse, Sunday, 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Covered dish dinner, noon. Sponsor: Coweta County Civil War Sesquicentennial Committee.
• Dramatic Fanatics, musical theater camp performance, Providence United Methodist Church, Friday, 5 p.m.
• Kandice Bell/Kevin Lemons and Higher Calling/Felton James and Company/Soaring into Destiny/Tamarkus T. Cook, concert, St. Smyrna Baptist Church, July 27, 5 p.m. Benefits Community Welcome House. Tickets – $5-$15 advance – $25 at door. information – 678-462-1412, 678- 469-6283, iamkandicebell.com .
• Yard Sale/Car Wash, Perpetual Care Resource Center, today, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
• Jason Epps, program on FBI Academy, Men of Christ the King Breakfast, Cathe- dral of Christ the King, Saturday, 9 a.m.
• Ada Long, Women Day, Bethel Heard Baptist Church, Franklin, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Tameka Hayes Starks, Women Day Cel- ebration, St. Peter Baptist Church, Sunday, 11:30 a.m.
• Melvin Brittian, Senior Saints Day, Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, Smokey Road, Sunday, 2:30 p.m.
• Women’s Weekend Followship Con- ference, Legacy Ministries, Fayetteville, July 25-26. Speakers – Amy Melton, Tammy Melton, Theresa Simoneau. Sessions – Friday 7-9 p.m., Saturday 9-11:30 a.m./12:45-3 p.m. Suggested donation, $50. Registration/information, 770-742-0790/www.lega- cyministries.info .
• Loving Loaf Ministry, Mt. Gilead United Methodist Church, Grantville, first/ third Sundays, 11 a.m. Visitors receive free loaf of bread.
• Donations sought, Sow Good Center, Inc., 2450 Highway 85, Senoia, GA 30276.
• Support groups — Adult Family and Friends of Addicts, AngerManagement — separate classes for men and women, Blended Families, Call to Husbands, Can- cer Support, Chemical Dependency, ConfidentKids/Divorce Care for Kids, Divorce Care, First Place, Grief Share, High School Student Care, Middle School Student Care, Survivors of Sexual Abuse for women, Women’s Relational Conflict, Crossroads Church, Tuesdays, 7 p.m.
• Church History Day, court square, Newnan, today, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Displays on churches founded in the 1800s.
• Ice Cream Social, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 12:15 p.m.
• Sports Camp, Woolsey Baptist Church, , Fayetteville, Monday-Thursday, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Flag football, baseball/softball, soccer, track/field, volleyball/kickball. Cost $10/person or $20 max/family. Rising K5-7th grade. Information/registration – www.woolseybaptist.org or 770-461-9618.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are pub- lished on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.