• Revival 2014, Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, Monday-Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. Evangelists – Chris McCambry/Monday, Ronnie G. Jones/Tuesday, Jermaine Elder/Wednesday.
• Bethel Baptist Church, Franklin, Monday-Friday, 7 p.m. Different preacher each night.
• Memorial Revival in memory of Rev. Crawford Smith, 21 First Ave., Tuesday-Thursday, 7 p.m. Guy Prather, evangelist.
• Higher Hope Gospel Quartet, historic sanctuary, Macedonia Baptist Church, June 21, 7 p.m. Dinner, fellowship hall, 6 p.m.
• Lee Anne Hammonds, Summer Concert Series, First Christian Church, Tyrone, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Ozark College Choir, Summer Concert Series, First Christian Church, Tyrone, Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.
• Steve Geyer, Christian comedian, Building Better Communities luncheon, Newnan Centre, 1523 Lower Fayetteville Rd., Friday, 11 a.m.Tickets/information, Karen Kurtz, 770-252-9049, extension15, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Benefits: Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
• Yard Sale/Hot Dog Plates/Car Wash,Bake Sale, Cross Point Church, Hogansville, today, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Fashion/Talent Extravaganza, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, today, 4 p.m. Donation, $4. Proceeds to youth.
• Johnny Strickland, 100 Men in Black Service, Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, today, 6 p.m. Ray Stegall, presiding.
• Kiandra Hall, Youth Day, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Chris McCambry, 133rd Church Anniversary, Greater Jehovah Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Dinner to follow. Church color: purple.
• Priest Ordination for Peter Wallace, Cathedral of St. Philip, Atlanta, today, 2 p.m.
• Church Anniversary, White Oak Grove Baptist Church 4619 Gordon Rd., Sunday, 11 a.m.
• A Man for All Seasons – Pastor Appreciation Day for Andre Kent, New Life Tabernacle, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Family Seminar, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Thursday, 6:30 p.m. Bill Harkins, PhD, LMFT, leader.
• Food Giveaway, Redemptive Life Worship Center Church of God in Christ, Moreland, Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Food Pantry, Salvation Army, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-noon. Coweta residents only/bring two forms of ID.
• Summer clothes needed, Salvation Army Service Center. Dropoff times, Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• GED Classes, First Baptist Church, Grantville, Tuesdays/Thursdays,6-8 p.m. Information — Shelly Smith,770-583-3621/Linda Dean,770-583-2726.
• Al-Anon, Community Christian Church, Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
• Volunteer orientation, Habitat ReStore, Wednesdays/Saturdays, 10 a.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)