• Oaklawn Baptist Church, Monday-Wednesday, 7 p.m. Evangelists – Wednesday, Stan Brown; Tuesday, Joey Gaddy; Wednesday, Wayne Stewart. • Camp Meeting, Calvary Baptist Church, Raymond, Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m./7 p.m. Evangelists – Doug Bearden, Ken Bowman, Alan Carr, Carl Partain, Jimbo Seaton. Music – Butlers, Davisons, Partain Family, Zach Watson family.
• White Oak First Baptist Church, Sunday, 10 a.m. Singer, Rick Strickland. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Oaklawn Baptist Church, Sunday, 10:30 a.m. Stan Brown, preaching. Southern Style, music.
• 50th Homecoming, Calvary Baptist Church, Raymond, Sunday, 10:30 a.m. Carl Calhoun, preaching. Ricky Atkinson/Compassion, singing.
• Oak Hill Baptist Church, June Jam X, Park at Sixth, Griffin, today 6:30 p.m. Free. Also, Old Bones, DJ Jamie Eubanks, Sol Junky.
• Youth Choir Homecoming Worship, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• Roberta Jacobs Toub/Martin Rudy/Amelia and Seiler Rivers, Central Baptist Church, Sunday, 8:45/10:55 a.m.
• Southern Style, Oaklawn Baptist Church, Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
• Ricky Atkinson/Compassion, Calvary Baptist Church, Raymond, Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
• Tango classes, Brooks United Methodist Church, starts today/through June 28, 7-8:30 p.m. Beginner/intermediate. Fee, $35.00 entire session/ $10 drop-in. Information – 770-719-7593, James at 770-487-677l or Charlyn at 404-401-9895.
• Couples Dance/Slow Dance Lesson, gymnasium, LaFayette Christian School, Friday. Lesson, 7 p.m. Dance, 8-10:30 p.m. Couple, $20. Dress: smart casual. Information, 706-594-8529. Sponsor: Moonlight Ballroom Dance Club.
• Festival of Dreams, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, today, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Summer Consignment Sale, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. June 14, 9 a.m.-noon Sponsor: Providence Baptist Women's Group. Men/women/children’s clothes. Household items.
• Timothy Frazier, Evangelism/Discipleship Seminar, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, today, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
• Chad Hill, Luthersville United Methodist Church, Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
• Demond Johnson, 104th Church Anniversary, New Friendship Baptist Church, Greenville, Sunday, 11:30 a.m. Dinner to follow.
• Johnny Strickland, 147th Church Anniversary, Rocky Mount Bethel Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 2:30pm.
• Trey Brittian/Dr. Emmett Jimmerson, Pastor’s 24th Anniversary Services honoring Dr./Mrs. Melvin D. Brittian Jr., Providence Baptist Church, Summers-McKoy Road, Sunday, 2:30 p.m. Dinner to follow.
• Titus Robertson, 151st Church Anniversary, Mt. Vernon First Baptist Church, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Timothy Frazier, Prophet Chambers Prophetic Training, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, Sunday, 5 p.m.
• Pastoral Celebration Honoring Local Pastors, Coweta County Fairgrounds, today, 6-10 p.m. Formal attire. Information, Margaret Blandenburg, 770-254-1491; Margaret Reid, 770-253-5577; Catherine Wilburn, 770-253-0084.
• Parish Picnic, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Sunday, following 10:30 a.m. service. Meat/drinks furnished. Attendees bring side dish for 10. After lunch, hymn sing led by Fred Scott.
• Bible Study, Smokey Road Middle School Newnan, Wednesdays, 7 p.m. Information/transportation, Randy Cleveland, 770-328-5029.
• Stop Hunger Now meal preparation event, Arbor Springs Elementary School, today, 10 a.m.-noon. Sponsor: Southwest Christian Church.
• Summer Fan Drive, Housing Authority/Newnan, June 14, 10 a.m. Sponsor: Perpetual Community Resource Centre. Signup/information, 404-769-1236.
• Biblical Counseling, Faith Bible Church, Sharpsburg. No charge.Appointments, 770-252-8244.
• Volunteers needed for Gentiva Hospice. Lynn Yeager, 770-502-1104.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 8 p.m. Sundays, 7 p.m.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.