• Spring Revival, Greater Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Monday-Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. Evangelists - Milton Holston, Monday; Jerome Spence, Tuesday; Titus Robertson, Wednesday.
• Hustle Fusion Class, Brooks United Methodist Church, today and April 12/26, 7-8:30 p.m. Fee, $20 or $10 individual class. Information, James, 770-487-6771/Charlyn, 404-401-9895.
• Living Communion Drama, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church, Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m.
• 46th Sanctuary Choir Anniversary, St. Smyrna Baptist Church, Sunday, 4 p.m.
• Barbecue, Unity Baptist Church, today, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Plates, $8 - meat, stew, chips, bread, slaw. Bake sale.
• Jay Jones, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 10 a.m. • Greg Morris, new pastor, First Christian Church, Newnan, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Tracey Fletcher, 143rd Church Anniversary, Grantville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Brian Ferrell, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m. • Jimmy Evans, Community Lenten Service, Moreland United Methodist Church, Tuesday, noon. Free soup lunch to follow.
• Rick Price, Community Lenten Service, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, noon. Meal to follow, $5.
• Reception of Virgil P. "Brett" Travis as priest, Cathedral of Christ the King, Sunday, 10:00 a.m. • Lenten Service, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Wednesday, 7 p.m. Soup/sandwiches, 6:15 p.m.
• Volunteers sought, Crossroads Hospice. Information, Kristen Copes, 770-270-9898. Online application – www.crossroadshospice.com/volunteering.
• Needs at Christian City — thrift store donations, store gift cards,paper towels, napkins, toilet tissue, canned fruits/vegetables/pasta,peanut butter /jelly, individually wrapped snacks/drinks,personal/dental hygiene products, batteries, cleaning supplies,sealable plastic bags of all sizes. Contact Ashley Bonner — 678-466-1093 or www.christiancity.org.
• Community Egg Hunt, Rehoboth Baptist Church, Luthersville, Friday, 6-9 p.m.
• Free Bible study by mail. Enroll — 678-378-5531, email@example.com or Know Your Bible, P. O. Box 224, Tyrone, GA 30290.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)