• Guiding Light/Touched By Grace, Trinity Chapel, Franklin, today, 4 p.m. Donations for church maintenance.
• Second Coming Singers, Mt. Gilead United Methodist Church, Raymond/Sharpsburg, today, 7 p.m. Light refreshments.
• Youth Choir, Youth Sunday, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m.
• Samuel/LaBreeska Atkinson, Family/Friend Day, Calvary Baptist Church, Sunday, 10:30 a.m. Old-fashioned dress. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Wesley Choir, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• John Schindler, Fabulous Fifth Sunday, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Benefit Program for Annie Joyce Owens-Hill, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 2:30 pm. Singers/dancers/speakers. Sponsor: Mother's Making a Difference Ministry.
• Fifth Sunday Night Singing, Elim Baptist Church, Handy Road, Sunday, 6 p.m. Singers from Elim/Arnco Baptist Church/Providence Baptist. Love offering.
• Higher Hope, Line Creek Baptist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Joseph Morris, Gospel of St. Mark, St. George Catholic Church, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
• Chicken Q, Trinity Chapel, Franklin, today, 4 p.m. Chicken plates/two sides/drink, $6. To benefit church maintenance.
Speakers • L. T. Weaver, Ushers’ Anniversary, New Mt. Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, today, 7 p.m.
• Dalton Bunn, Youth Sunday, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m.
• Tom Shoger, Community Lenten Service, Moreland United Methodist Church, Tuesday, noon. Free soup lunch to follow.
• Stuart Greene, Community Lenten Service, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Wednesday, noon. Meal to follow, $5.
• Commissioning of Tom Gartin as Youth Director, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
• Parent and Youth Forum, youth room, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Sunday, following 10:30 a.m. service.
• Youth Sunday, Liberty Christian Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Groundbreaking, Southside Church — Newnan, Sunday, 5 p.m.
• II Corinthians Study, chapel, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, 6:15 p.m.
• Three Rings, middle/high school ministry, parish life center, Cathedral of Christ the King, Sharpsburg, Sundays, 7 p.m.
• Eucharist, Cathedral of Christ the King, Sharpsburg, Wednesdays, noon-12:30 p.m.
• Study of Jeremiah, parish life center, Cathedral of Christ the King, Sharpsburg, Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. Dr. James Taylor, teacher.
• Girl Scout collection of children/adult books for LaGrange women’s shelter, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday.
• Donations needed for materials, Community Hands-On Action.Contributions to Northside Baptist Church, 3070 Highway 29 N, Newnan,GA 30263, marked CHOA.
• Square Foot Ministry, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 770-253-1403.Provides home repairs for those who, because of financial or health reasons, cannot do the work.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.