• By Grace, Macedonia Baptist Church, today, 7 p.m. Love offering. Complimentary dinner, 6 p.m.
• Dottie Peoples, Victory Church International/Victory Bible Ministries, Sharpsburg, Thursday, 7 p.m.
• Marlo Moore, Kingdom Living Ministries International, Peachtree City, Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
• Belk Charity Sale, May 3. Savings on purchases. Tickets to benefit Allen-Lee UMC building fund/Moreland Cultural Arts Alliance. Sent by return mail. Checks to “Allen-Lee UMC” — Skinner, 60 Temple Ave., Newnan, GA 30263.
• Lenton Snow, 142nd Church Anniversary, John Wesley United Methodist Church, Grantville, Sunday, 11 a.m. Church history skit. Dinner to follow.
• Wayne Sutton, Community Lenten Service, Moreland United Methodist Church, Tuesday, noon. Free soup lunch to follow.
• Henry Atem, Community Lenten Service, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Wednesday, noon. Meal to follow, $5.
• Sam Madaris, Vespers, chapel, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, 5 p.m.
• Steve Smith, “Marriage: What God Says,” Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, Senoia, Wednesday-Friday, 7 p.m.
• Donald Battle, Name Change Service, Victory Church International formerly Victory Bible Ministries, Sharpsburg, Thursday, 7 p.m.
• Memorial Service for Jacquline Russell Crumpacker, Andrews Chapel United Methodist Church, Roscoe, today, 2 p.m.
• Family and Friends Celebration, Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, Smokey Road, today, 2:30 p.m.
• First meeting, new Children’s Sunday school class, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 10 a.m.
• Ushers’ Anniversary, New Mt. Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Communal Penance Service, St. George Catholic Church, Monday, 7 p.m.
• Transforming your Life Ministries Inc. , meeting at New Life Tabernacle, Sundays, 10 a.m. Wednesday Bible study, 6:30 p.m.
• Meal packing event for Stop Hunger Now, Hopewell United Methodist Church, Tyrone, March 29, 10 a.m. Volunteers needed.
• Food/Clothing Distribution for Coweta residents, Newnan Service Center, Salvation Army, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-noon. Bring proof of ID and income.
• Free copies for churches of “The Abstinence Handbook: for Women and Girls throughout the World” by Kim Wilson. Information — www.gapglobal.net or firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-491-8583.
• Volunteers needed, Gentiva Hospice. Information, Lynn Yeager, 770-502-1104.
• Loving Loaf Ministry, Mt. Gilead United Methodist Church, Grantville, first/third Sundays, 11 a.m. Visitors receive free loaf of bread.
• Donations sought, Sow Good Center, Inc., 2450 Highway 85, Senoia, GA 30276.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)