• First Baptist Church, Grantville, Sunday-Wednesday, 6 p.m. Dr. Joel Dover, evangelist.
• Spring Revival, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Tuesday-Thursday, 7 p.m.
• Male Workers Spiritual Revival, Friendship Baptist Church, Peachtree Street, Wednesday-Friday, 7 p.m. Shawn Jones, evangelist.
• Southside Baptist Church, Moreland, Sunday, 11 a.m. Covered dish meal to follow. Singers after lunch.
• This Hope, Central Baptist Church, Sunday, 8:45/10:55 a.m.
• Cherub Choir, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• Second Coming, Miracle Tabernacle Family Worship Center, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Dixie Sounds, Elim Baptist Church, Handy Road, Sunday, 5 p.m.
• “There is a Bridge,” documentary on Alzheimer’s, Haralson United Methodist Church, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
• Eleanor Grier, Blessing of the Crop, God’s Little Acre, Moreland, Friday, 6 p.m.
• Barbecue, Luthersville United Methodist Church, today, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Pork/Brunswick stew. Plates — $8 adults/$4 children.
• George Collins, Community Lenten Service, Moreland United Methodist Church, Tuesday, noon. Soup lunch to follow.
• Jimmy Patterson, Community Lenten Service, St. George Catholic Church, Wednesday, noon. Lunch to follow, $5.
• Jackie Hardy, Spring Inspirational Meeting, Macedonia Baptist Church, Tuesday, 7 p.m. Covered dish meal, 6 p.m. Sponsor: Western Baptist Association Woman Missionary Union.
• Stuart Greene, Vespers, chapel, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesdays, 5 p.m.
• Second Saturday Contemporary Service, Resurrection Lutheran Church, 6 p.m. Led by youth.
• Signup for Life Groups, parish hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 9:15-9:45 a.m./noon-1 p.m.
• Ushers 40th Anniversary, New Friendship Baptist Church, Greenville, Sunday, 11:30 a.m
• The In His Word Revelation Seminar, Binion Community Center, Binion Court, March 9-29 — except Thursdays, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Service of Reconciliation/Healing, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
• II Corinthians Study, Central Baptist Church, Wednesdays from March 12-26, 6:15 p.m.
• The Mountains of Lent, Lenten evening series, St. Paul Episcopal Church, Wednesdays from March 12-April 9, 6:45 p.m. Gray Temple, leader.
• Blessing of the Crop, God’s Little Acre, Moreland, Friday, 6 p.m. Rodney Dexter Grier, liturgist.
• Parkinson’s Support Group, Gathering Room, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Tuesday, 3:45 p.m.
• Job Network Ministry, parish hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Tuesday, 6 p.m. Local employment staffing agencies.
• Community Outreach Health Fair, Peachtree City Seventh-day Adventist Church, March 16, 11:00 a.m.-4 p.m. Free salad bar lunch. Exhbitors — pregnancy, newborn health, breastfeeding, breast health, men's health, hearing, vision, nutrition, mental health, Alzheimer's, hospice care, eating disorders, autism, health age appraisal, chiropractic, massage, exercise.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Peachtree City Seventh-day Adventist Church, March 16, 11:00 a.m.-4 p.m. Registration — www.redcrossblood.org. Sponsor key: PTCSDA.
• Donations of food/money for God’s Bread Basket, community food closet, Community Bank and Trust, Hogansville. Sponsor: Hogansville Ministerial Association.
• Take off Pounds Sensibly, Mt. Carmel United Methodist Church,Summers-McKoy Road, Mondays, 7:30 p.m. Information — 770-253-8376 or email@example.com.
• Divorce Care, Orchard Hills Church, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)