• Night Club Two Step Lessons, Brooks United Methodist Church, four weeks on Saturday, starting today, 7-8:30 p.m. Beginner class. Fee, $35 per person. Drop-in fee for one week, $10. Information — 770-719-7593, email@example.com or James/770-487-6771 or Charlyn/404-401-9895.
• The Inspirations, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• Youth Choir Ensemble, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• Jeanne Carter/Stephanie Strube/Winston Skinner, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• C.L. May, Family and Friends Night, New Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Madras, today, 6 p.m.
• Peter Shirokov, Chosen People Ministries program on Passover, Emory Chapel United Methodist Church, Dresden, Sunday, 10 a.m.
• Jeanne Carter, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• David Marlowe, Alzheimer’s Workshop, Haralson United Methodist Church, Tuesday, 7 p.m. Free.
• Harry Barrow, Community Lenten Service/Ash Wednesday, First Baptist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, noon. Lunch to follow, $5.
• Anita Renahan-White, Ash Wednesday Service, Liberty Christian Church, Wednesday, 6:45 p.m. Light meal, 6 p.m.
• United Methodist Women Mission Study, Clark Chapel United Methodist Church, Luthersville, today, 8:30 a.m.
• Super Sunday, Sunday school high attendance day, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 9:45 a.m.
• Ash Wednesday Mass, St. George Catholic Church, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., noon, 6 p.m.
• Ash Wednesday Service, chapel, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, 6:15 p.m.
• Ash Wednesday Service, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Wednesday, 7 p.m.
• Ash Wednesday Service, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Wednesday, 7 p.m.
• Ash Wednesday Service/Holy Communion, Word of God Lutheran Church, Peachtree City, Wednesday, 7 p.m.
• Spanish Ash Wednesday Mass, St. George Catholic Church, Wednesday, 8 p.m.
• Support groups, Crossroads Church, Tuesdays, 7 p.m. Confident Kids,Student Care, Chemical Dependency,Adult Family and Friends of Addicts, Anger Management – men and women separately, Chronic Pain, Depression – women, Divorce Care, First Place Weight Loss, Survivors of Sexual Abuse, Men’s Sexual Addiction, Wives of Sex Addicts, Single Mom’s Group. Information, 678-854-9300.
• Single Life, Orchard Hills Church, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
• Reformers Unanimous, Woolsey Baptist Church, Fayetteville, Fridays, 7-9 p.m.
• Collection of palms from last year’s Palm Sunday, narthex, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Sunday.
• Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Tuesday, 5-7 p.m. Pancakes/bacon/King Cake. $5 per person/$16 maximum per family. Reservations by noon Monday— www.newnanpres.org or 770-253-4405.
• Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Tuesday, 6 p.m. Proceeds to youth mission trip. Service with burial of Alleluia banner to follow. Reservations by Monday, 770-253-4264.
• Fat Tuesday Pancake Supper, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Tuesday, 6 p.m. Pancakes/sausage. Love offering for senior high missions.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)