• Robin Sewell, Central Baptist Church, Sunday, 8:45/10:55 a.m.
• Debra Perry/Jaidyn's Call, Westside Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Young Musicians, 'Attitude of Gratitude,' musical, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, 6:15 p.m.
• Concert, First United Methodist Church, Griffin, Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Performers - Valerie Clark Gill, Christopher Davis, Amanda Gay, Cecilia DeAngelis, Brittain Gill, Steve Mulder, Seth Davis, Michael Fulop. Tickets - $10 at door or in advance at Safehouse Coffee Roasters/ Artistic Flowers, Griffin. Benefits: Griffin Choral Arts.
• Ugandan Thunder, fellowship center, Providence Baptist Church, Rico, Friday, 7 p.m.
• Carolyn Driver/Sandra Clements/Bola Adepoju, Real Talk for Women Seminar, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, today, 6 p.m.
• Nicole Elder, Baptist Ladies Day, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m. Testimonies - Sue Bean, Ashley Johnston, Mary Yarbrough.
• Terrell Blankenship, Gideons International Spring Rally, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 8:30/11 a.m.
• Gregory V. Eason Sr., Founder's Day, Greater Mount Zion AME Church, Sunday, 2:30 p.m.
• John Croyle, New Lebanon Baptist Church, Thursday, 10 a.m.
• Pastoral Installation Service for Dr. Rodney B. Jackson, New Life Tabernacle, today, 10 a.m.
• Open House, Newnan Presbyterian Pre-Kindegarten, Wednesday, 9 a.m.
• Griffin First Assembly - Newnan, Heatherwood Baptist Church, Saturdays, 6 p.m.
• AO Mission Center, First Baptist Church, Newnan, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.
• GED Classes, First Baptist Church, Grantville, Tuesdays/Thursdays,6-8 p.m. Information - Shelly Smith,770-583-3621/ LindaDean,770-583-2726.
• Al-Anon, Community Christian Church, Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
• Craft and Coffee, women's event, Hopewell United Methodist Church, Tyrone, March 23, 4:30-6 p.m. Making wooden bangle bracelet, $10 per person. Reservations/fees due Friday. Information, 770-306-7537. Checks payable to 'Hopewell Methodist Women' - mailed to Hopewell UMC, 351 Jenkins Rd., Tyrone, GA 30290.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)