• Rehoboth Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
• Carol Choir, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• Beginner Cha Cha class, Brooks United Methodist Church, Fridays. First class today, 7-8:30 p.m. for four weeks. Cost, $35 per person for four weeks or $10.00 per person per individual class. Information — email@example.com or call James at 770-487-6771 or Charlyn at 404-401-9895.
• Carmen Overton, Parenting/Youth and Technology, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, 6:15-7:15 p.m.
• First service, Summit Church, Newnan Centre, Lower Fayetteville Road, Sunday, 10 a.m.
• Healing Services, Redemptive Life Worship Center Church of God in Christ, Moreland, Sunday, 5 p.m.
• “To Be a Jew in the Free World: Jewish Identity Through the Lens of Modern History,” six-week course, Intown Jewish Academy, Virginia Highlands/Atlanta. Tuesday sessions, 8 p.m., starting Feb. 4. Thursday sessions, noon, starting Feb. 6. Rabbi Ari Sollish, teacher. Information, 404-898-0434 or www.intownjewishacademy.org
• Kindergarten Open House, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, 10 a.m.
• Sweetheart Event, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Friday, 6 p.m. Covered dish meal. Games.
• Community Health Fair, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Feb. 8, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Blood pressure checks, diabetes/cancer screenings, Obamacare/Medicare representatives.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 8 p.m. Sundays, 7 p.m.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. Saturdays, 8 p.m.
• Contributions sought for Ranch on Jesus Orphanage in Uganda — Pearl Ministries, Inc., 100 Woodsdale Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
• Art with Heart Fine Arts and Crafts Show, St. Andrews in the Pines Episcopal Church, Peachtree City. Reception, Friday, 6-9 p.m. Art show, Feb. 8, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sponsor: Fine Arts and Crafts Entrepreneurs. Benefits:Children's Village/Christian City.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)