• Mighty Men Of War Revival, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, Friday, 7:30 p.m. Eusebio Phelps, evangelist.
• Gospel Explosion, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, today, 5 p.m.
• Jimmy Norred/B4 and After Quartet/Isaak Stafford/Gloria Yarborough, Aid the Children Benefit, Line Creek Baptist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Clay Dyer, Wild Game Dinner, Orchard Hills Church, today. Doors open, 5:30 p.m. Tickets, $15 each.. Wild game dishes, beverages, desserts.Door prizes, raffles, vendor displays.
• Rob Wright, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Sunday, 8/10:30 a.m. Potluck brunch to follow.
• Doug Allen/Andy Denny/Craig Williams, testimonies, Baptist Men Day, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m.
• Roger Reid, Men’s Day, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Chris Leader/Paul Schneider Jr./Mike Sibley, Aid the Children Benefit,
Line Creek Baptist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Henry Atem, Memorial Mass for Father Austin Fogarty, St. George Catholic Church, Monday, 7 p.m.
• Earl Nichols, Parenting/Alcohol and Drugs, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, 6:15-7:15 p.m.
• John Croyle, New Lebanon Baptist Church, Thursday, 10 a.m.
• Sam Olens/Susan Coppedge/Mary Frances Bowley/Brian Johnston, Child Trafficking Conference, Cornerstone United Methodist Church, Feb. 1, 9:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Breakout sessions. Light lunch. Reservations — email@example.com or 770-253-9478. Sponsors: Rotary Clubs of Coweta-Fayette, Newnan, Peachtree City, Fayette Daybreak, Fayetteville. Free. Bring items for Backpack Buddies/Joshua's Gift.
• District Training, Peachtree City United Methodist Church, Robinson Road campus, Sunday, 3-6 p.m.
• Annual Meeting, One Roof Ecumenical Alliance Outreach, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Monday, 6:30 p.m.
• 2014 Vacation Bible School Directors’ Workshop, Unity Baptist Church, Tuesday, 7-8:30 p.m.
• Kingdom Writers, Legacy Ministries, Fayetteville, Tuesday, 7 p.m. Love offering.
• Family Conference, Fellowship Christian Center International, Jan. 31-Feb. 2
• Eucharist, Cathedral of Christ the King, Sharpsburg, Mondays, 7-7:30 p.m.
• “The Three Battlegrounds” by Francis Frangipane, book study, Cathedral of Christ King, Sharpsburg, Mondays, 7:30-9 p.m.
• Volunteers need by Affinis Hospcice. Flexible days/times. Comprehensive training. Debbie Fambro, 404-832-4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• English as a Second Language class, Bethlehem Baptist Church, West Grantville Road, Wednesdays, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Parkinson’s Support Group, Gathering Room, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, second Tuesdays, 3:30 p.m.
• Conversational English classes, Central Baptist Church, Tuesdays, 7 p.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)