• Swing Fusion Dance Lessons, Brooks United Methodist Church, Saturdays - Jan. 4-25, 7-8:30 p.m. Tuition, $35 per person/$ 10 per person single drop-in lesson. Information - 770-719-7593, James/770-487-6771, Charlyn/404-401-9895 or brooksumc@ bellsouth.net.
• Talin Barrett, praise dancer, Mt. Gilead United Methodist Church, Grantville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Trace Lasher, first Sunday as pastor, Altar Baptist Church, Welch Elementary School, Sunday, 10 a.m.
• Timothy Frazier, Prophet Chambers Prophetic Services, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, Jan. 5/12/19/26, 5 p.m.
• Taking down Christmas decorations, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, today, 9 a.m.
• Listening to the Language of the Bible: Hearing it Through Jesus' Ears, women's Bible study, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, first class, Wednesday, 9 a.m. Register on church website or through church office.
• Free tutoring for children/youth, Shiloh Chinese Christian Church, Wednesdays, 6–9 p.m. Kindergarten through college/ SAT/ACT/GHSGT/GED. Sponsor, Coweta County Ministerial Association. Information, Amy Tai, 770-304-3525.
• Food/Hygiene Item Drive, St. Paul's Episcopal Church. Ongoing. Benefits One Roof Ecumenical Outreach/Coweta Community Food Pantry. Current needs - toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, diapers, razors, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, deodorant. Sponsor: Daughters Of King.
• Volunteers needed, Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity. ReStore and builds. Contact 770-252-9049 extension 14 or volunteer@ nchfh.org.
• Free Bible study by mail. Enroll - 678-378-5531, email@example.com or Know Your Bible, P. O. Box 224, Tyrone, GA 30290.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)