• Benefit Program for Minister Dianne Johnson, Mt. Vernon First Baptist Church, today, 4 p.m.
• “Andre’s Revenge,” gospel play, Victory Bible Ministries, Sharpsburg, Dec. 14, 3:30 p.m. Tickets in advance from church, $20. At door, $25.
• Rebecca Smith, Women’s Day Celebration, Rocky Mt. Bethel Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 11:30 a.m.
• Alphonso Smith, Men’s Day, Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, Smokey Road, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Timothy Frazier, Prophet Chambers Prophetic Service, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, Sunday, 5 p.m.
• Bill Reeves, Vespers, chapel, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, 5 p.m.
• Tom Barnett, Common Household Repairs/Painting, construction department, Central Educational Center, Thursday, 7 p.m. Sponsor: Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity.
• Baptism of Emily Saunders/communion, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 8:30 a.m.
• Commitment Sunday, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• Senior Adult Lutherans Together, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, youth building, Central Baptist Church, Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Appointments: www.redcrossblood.org. Sponsor code: CBC.
• Donations needed for materials, Community Hands-On Actions.Contributions to Northside Baptist Church, 3070 Highway 29 N, Newnan,GA 30263, marked CHOA.
• Square Foot Ministry, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 770-253-1403.Provides home repairs for those who, because of financial or health reasons, cannot do the work.
• Volunteers needed, Gentiva Hospice. Information, Lynn Yeager, 770-502-1104.
• Stacey Price Brown signing “The Covenant Stone,” Hapeville Branch Library, Dec. 14, 1-3 p.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)