• First Baptist Church Sanctuary Choir/Senior High Choir, Christmas at Ashley Park, today, 4:45 p.m.
• “Hanging of the Green,” musical arranged by Fred Hottensen, Line Creek Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Featuring Line Creek Baptist Choir/Word to Life Ministries.
• Cindy Millard, Thanksgiving poem reading, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• North Fayette United Methodist Church/Moreland United Methodist Church bell bhoirs, An Afternoon of Christmas Music, Moreland United Methodist Church, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Georgia Boy Choir/Choir and Orchestra of Westminster, Hanging Of The Green, Westminster Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• The Greatest Gift, drive-through Nativity, Cornerstone United Methodist Church, Dec. 5-8, 6-10 p.m. Coffee/hot chocolate.
• Teresa Hopkin, Women's Advent Candlelight Communion Service, Newnan, Thursday, 6:30 p.m. Dessert/coffee to follow.
• Christmas With Griffin Choral Arts, First Baptist Church, Griffin, Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Choir, organ, brass, percussion, audience carols. Barrister Brass Quintet. Tickets, $10 at door or until Tuesday at 5 p.m. from Safehouse Coffee Roasters/Artistic Flowers, Griffin; and Gifts. Also at church’s Hill Street entrance, Wednesday/Thursday, 10 a.m.-noon, 2-4 p.m.
• Madrigal Dinner, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Dec. 7, 4/7 p.m. Tickets, $10 at services. Limited seating. Music/readings/meal catered by Rebecca Bryan.
• Line Creek Bluegrass Quartet, Christmas Concert, Macedonia Baptist Church, Dec. 7, 7 p.m. Love offering.
• Old-Fashioned Christmas Bazaar, Sharpsburg Baptist Church, Dec. 7, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Bake sale/handmade jams and jellies/handcrafted gifts/books/toys. Sponsor: Olive Branch.
• Christmas Bazaar, fellowship hall, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Crafts, food, door prizes. Proceeds to missions. Sponsor: Providence Baptist Women.
• O. L. Wood, Associate Ministers Appreciation Program, Bethel Heard Baptist Church, Franklin, , Sunday, 11 a.m.
• JoAn Kinrade, Vespers, chapel, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, 5 p.m.
• Tom Barnett. Topics, Home Repair, Basic, construction department, Central Educational Center, Thursday, 6-8 p.m. Information, 770-252-9049 extension 16. Sponsor: Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity.
• Meg Jackson-Clark, Women's Advent Candlelight Communion Service, Newnan, Thursday, 6:30 p.m. Dessert/coffee to follow.
• Grand Menorah Lighting, Peachree City City Hall, Sunday, 6 p.m. Music/treats/children’s activities.
• Hanukkah Celebration, Barnes & Noble/Ashley Park, Tuesday, 6 p.m. at. Songs/stories/candle lighting. Sponsor: Congregation B'nai Israel.
• Advent Worship, Word of God Lutheran Church, Peachtree City, Wednesdays from Dec. 4-18, 7 p.m. Soup/bread, 6:15 p.m.
• Celebration of Remembrance, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Thursday, 6:30 p.m. Reception to follow. Sponsor: Gentiva Hospice.
• Collection of unwrapped toys/gift cards, Christmas at Ashley Park, today, 4:45 p.m. Sponsor: Bridging the Gap.
• Loving Loaf Ministry, Mt. Gilead United Methodist Church, Grantville, first/third Sundays, 11 a.m. Visitors receive free loaf of bread.
• Donations sought, Sow Good Center, Inc., 2450 Highway 85, Senoia, GA 30276.
• Support groups — Adult Family and Friends of Addicts, AngerManagement — separate classes for men and women, Blended Families,Call to Husbands, Cancer Support, Chemical Dependency, ConfidentKids/Divorce Care for Kids, Divorce Care, First Place, Grief Share,High School Student Care, Middle School Student Care, Survivors ofSexual Abuse for women, Women’s Relational Conflict, CrossroadsChurch, Tuesdays, 7 p.m.
• Celebrate Recovery, SonRise Baptist Church, Thursdays, 6-9 p.m.
• Dr. Steve Davis, autographing “From the News to the Pews: Warm-Hearted Stories of Family, Faith, Laughter, and Love,” Horton’s Books & Gifts, Carrollton, today, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Nativity Display, Episcopal Church of the Epiphany, Atlanta, today/Dec. 7, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday/Dec. 8, 2-4 p.m. Wednesday-Friday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Friday, 7-9 p.m. Admission — $5 adults, $4 seniors/students, free under 12.
• A Night of Nativities, parish hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday/Monday, 5-7:30 p.m.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.