• Joybells, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30 a.m.
• Joybells/Inspirations, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• Brass Quartet, Central Baptist Church, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• African Relief Program, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 3 p.m. Choirs/praise dancers.
• Taize' Worship, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Tuesday, 6 p.m.
• Holiday Food Sale, Newnan Presbyterian Preschool, Thursday, 9:30 a.m. Casseroles, pies, cakes, soups, breads. Raffle baskets.
• Tanner Hospice Holiday Food Sale, First Baptist Church, Carrollton, Nov. 23, 9 a.m. Casseroles, desserts, hors d'oeuvres, fresh breads.
• Andre Green, Family and Friends Night, White Oak Grove Baptist Church, Blackjack, today, 6 p.m.
• Karen Dones, 13th Pastor's Appreciation, Faith International Christian Center, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Charles Thomas, 13th Pastor's Appreciation, Faith International Christian Center, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Sharon Edgar, Vespers, chapel, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, 5 p.m.
• Thanksgiving Potluck Lunch, parish hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, following 10:55/11 a.m. worship.
• Thanksgiving Covered Dish, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
• Credit/Debt, ReSource Room, Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Thursday, 6-8 p.m. Matt Frady, leader. Information, 770-252-9049 extension 16.
• Women's Christmas Dinner, Peachtree City Seventh-day Adventist Church, Nov. 24, 5 p.m. $20 donation to charity. Reservations required, 770-253-8291.
• Clothing Giveaway, Moreland United Methodist Church, today, 8 a.m.-noon.
• Operation Christmas Child Collection, multi-purpose building, Unity Baptist Church, Nov. 18-25. Weekdays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon; Sunday, 2-5 p.m. Volunteers welcome.
• Operation Christmas Child Collection, Line Creek Baptist Church, Sharpsburg, Nov. 18-25. Monday-Tuesday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; Wednesday-Thursday, 5-8 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; Nov. 23: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Nov. 24: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.; Nov. 25, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Operation Christmas Child Collection, First Baptist Church, Fairburn, Monday, 9 a.m.-noon; Tuesday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.; Wednesday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-noon; Friday, 4-7 p.m.; Nov. 23: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ; Nov. 24: 2-5 p.m.; Nov. 25, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Thursday, 2-7 p.m. Appointment: www.redcrossblood.org. Sponsor code: ldsnenewnan
• Thanksgiving Outreach, First Baptist Church, Moreland, Nov. 23, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Free food/clothes. LifeSouth bloodmobile.
• Canned Food Drive, Unity Elementary School, Luthersville, through Dec. 13. Food for pantry at Luthersville Baptist Church.
• Divorce Care, Orchard Hills Church, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
• Support groups, Crossroads Church, Tuesdays, 7 p.m. Confident Kids,Student Care, Chemical Dependency,Adult Family and Friends of Addicts, Anger Management – men and women separately, Chronic Pain, Depression – women, Divorce Care, First Place Weight Loss, Survivors of Sexual Abuse, Men's Sexual Addiction, Wives of Sex Addicts, Single Mom's Group. Information, 678-854-9300.
• Single Life, Orchard Hills Church, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
• Family Fun and Serve Day, Arbor Springs Elementary School, today, 1-5 p.m. Free food, music, games, inflatables. Face painting. Sponsor: Southwest Christian Church.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.