• First Baptist Church, Moreland, Sunday — 8:30/11 a.m., 6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. Bailey Smith, evangelist.
• Haralson United Methodist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Winston Skinner, preaching. Laura Grace Sears, music. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Logan Smith/Mark Fuller, Macedonia Baptist Church, today, 7 p.m. Love offering. Light dinner, 6 p.m.
• Young Musicians, Central Baptist Church, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• Laura Grace Sears, Haralson United Methodist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Note Singing Celebration, Holly Grove AME Church, Peachtree City, Sunday, 1:30 p.m.
• Sacred Harp Concert, Long Cane Baptist Church, LaGrange, Sunday, 1:30-5 p.m.
• Choir Day, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• "It's A Girl," movie, Word of God Lutheran Church, Peachtree City, Sunday, 3 p.m. Age 17 and older. Documentary on gendercide in India/China.
• Prayer Breakfast, Mt. Gilead United Methodist Church, Grantville, Saturday, 9 a.m. Tickets at door, $10.
• Pumpkin Patch, Moreland United Methodist Church. Weekdays, noon-8 p.m., Today, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday, noon-6 p.m. Proceeds to local missions.
• Pumpkin Patch, Hopewell United Methodist Church, Tyrone, weekdays, 12:30-7:30 p.m. Today, 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Sunday, noon-7:30 p.m.
• Cracked Pecan Sale, St. George Catholic Church, Nov. 2-3/Nov. 16-17 following Mass. Proceeds to Haiti outreach.
• Penny Hill, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• Robert Wood, Youth Day, Greater Mt. Zion AME Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Randy DeGroot, Carmel United Methodist Church, Alvaton, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Julian Gordy, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Gail T. Smith of Universal Light Christian Center, Family/Friends Sunday, Holy Zion Center of Deliverance, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Jonathon Carter, Family and Friends Day, Rocky Mt. Bethel Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 2:30 p.m.
• Rick/Evelyn “Cookie” Kuter, World Day of Prayer, Rockridge Baptist Assembly, Franklin, Nov. 4, 11 a.m. Lunch, $6, 12:15 p.m. Reservations required by Wednesday — 770-253-3079 or 770-253-2118.
• Reformation Sunday, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Sunday, 8:30/11 a.m.
• Lighting of Memorial Candler for Rev. Willie J. Johnson, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• “You, God and a brown bag,” fellowship hall, Haralson United Methodist Church, Monday, 6–7:30 p.m. Dessert provided.
• “Income Protection — Leaving a Legacy, Your Last Love Letter,” Money Monday, St. Smyrna Baptist Church, Monday, 7 p.m.
• Feast of All Saints, St. George Catholic Church, Friday. Mass — 8:30 a.m., noon, 6 p.m. Spanish Mass, 8 p.m.
Outreach • Thanksgiving basket collection, St. George Catholic Church, through Nov. 17. Dried milk, instant potatoes, sugar, rice, canned/dry goods, detergents, paper products. To donate, Lorraine Perez, 770-251-5353, extension 214.
• Volunteers needed for Gentiva Hospice. Lynn Yeager, 770-502-1104.
• Women with Depression, Crossroads Church, Tuesdays, 7 p.m.
• Christians Against Substance Abuse, Newnan Church of Christ, Thursdays, 6 p.m. Faith-based 12-step program. Information – firstname.lastname@example.org. Ron Tomme, leader.
• Hollie Marie autographing book, “31 Rays of Hope,” Our Place Bakery Café, College Park, today, 1-3 p.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)