• Revival, Faith Outreach Christian Center, Sunday, 11 a.m. Nathel Teagle, evangelist.
• Centennial Celebration, Freeman Memorial United Methodist Church, East Newnan, Sunday, 11 a.m. Winston Skinner, preaching. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Sargent Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Frank Powers, preaching. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Carmel United Methodist Church, Alvaton, Sunday, 11 a.m. Gary Parrish, preaching, Barnett Family, singing. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Barnett Family, Carmel United Methodist Church, Alvaton, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Pack the Pew Service, Ramah Community Church, Palmetto, Sunday, 3 p.m. Choirs, dancers, praisers.
• Songfellows Gospel Quartet, Macedonia Baptist Church, Sept. 21, 7 p.m. Love offering. Complementary dinner, 6 p.m.
• Garage Sale, 225 Springwater Chase, today, 7 a.m. Appliances, televisions, sewing machine, clothes. Benefits: Precious Faith Church.
• A Taste of Heaven/Hell, Powell Chapel United Methodist Church, today, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Rain or Shine. $1/serving. Sponsor: Women of Powell Chapel UMC.
• Booth space available for Community Yard Sale, First United Methodist Church, Grantville, Sept. 21, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. 10x10 yard space, $20 — additional space, $10. Information, Elizabeth Ridgeway, 678-877-2476 or email@example.com;.
• Greekfest 2013, Dixie Wing Commemorative Air Force Hangar, Falcon Field, Peachtree City, Sept. 21, 6:30 p.m. Tickets, $50. Greek appetizers, buffet dinner, desserts, adult beverages. Silent auction. Live music by Grecian Echoes. Reservations, 404-625-4663. Benefits: St. Christopher Hellenic Orthodox Church building fund.
• Dr. Wes Youngberg, “Goodbye Diabetes: Preventing and Reversing Diabetes the Natural Way,” Peachtree City Seventh-day Adventist Church, Sharpsburg, today, 7 p.m. Question-and-answer/book signing/light refreshments to follow.
• Greg Upshaw, Second Pastoral Anniversary of Anthony Melson, Bethel Heard Baptist Church, Franklin, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Dr. Jeanne Carter, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Roxanne Broadnax, Women's Day, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Churchl, Luthersville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• J.T. Coleman, Second Pastoral Anniversary of Anthony Melson, Bethel Heard Baptist Church, Franklin, Sunday, 2:30 p.m.
• Joe Pope, 40 Years of Pastorship for Felton James, Friendship Baptist Church, Peachtree Street, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Melvin Brittian, , 96th Anniversary, Shady Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Tuesday, 7:30 p.m
• Anthony Melson, , 96th Anniversary, Shady Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Wednesday, 7:30 p.m
• Billy Wood, , 96th Anniversary, Shady Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
• Walk Thru The Bible — Old Testament, Elim Baptist Church, Oct. 5, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Registration through Sept. 29, includes lunch. Fee — $10 sixth grade and up/$8 grades 1-5. Checks to Elim Baptist Church (Walk Thru Ministries), mail to Elim Baptist Church - Walk Thru Ministries, 1529 Handy Rd., Newnan, GA 30263. Information — Diane McKenzie, 678-877-7888/Norm Goss, 678-469-9922.
• Middle School Fellowship, Word of God Lutheran Church, Peachtree City, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m Grades 6-8. Dinner, fellowship, age-appropriate topic discussions, mission trip discussions, singing, games.
• Food program for Luthersville residents, Luthersville United Methodist Church , Applications, church fellowship hall, Sept. 18-21, 1-3 p.m. Return to "Prayer Request" mailbox. Information, 770-851-3679.
• Free tutoring for children/youth, Shiloh Chinese Christian Church, Wednesdays, 6–9 p.m. Kindergarten through college/SAT/ACT/GHSGT/GED. Sponsor, Coweta County Ministerial Association. Information, Amy Tai, 770-304-3525.
• Food/Hygiene Item Drive, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. Ongoing. Benefits One Roof Ecumenical Outreach/Coweta Community Food Pantry. Current needs — toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, diapers, razors, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, deodorant. Sponsor: Daughters Of King.
• Volunteers needed, Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity. ReStore and builds. Contact 770-252-9049 extension 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.