• Resurrection: Life in the Spirit Weekend, First United Methodist Church, Newnan. Parish hall, today/Monday, 7 p.m. Sanctuary, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m., 7 p.m. Rick Bonfim, evangelist.
• Powell Chapel United Methodist Church, Wednesday-Friday, 7:30 p.m. Evangelists — Wednesday, Kenneth Bailey; Thursday, Marlon Simpson; Friday, Theophilus Stanford.
• White Oak Grove Baptist Church 4619 Gordon Rd. Senoia/Blackjack, Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Johnny Strickland, evangelist.
• Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, Smokey Road, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• White Oak Grove Baptist Church 4619 Gordon Rd. Senoia/Blackjack, Sunday, 11 a.m. K.G. Bailey, preaching.
• New Hope Church, Greenville/Wooster, Sunday, 11 a.m. Aaron McCullough, preaching. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Barbecue, Grace Baptist Church, Arnco, Aug. 31, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Smoked chicken or chopped pork barbecue plates, $7.
• Pat Forest, retired U.S. Army colonel in the, Overcomers Night, Legacy Equipping Center, Fayettville, today, 7-8:30 p.m. Love offering.
• Ada Long, Usher’s Day, Zion Hill Baptist Church, Pinson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Vandy Simmons, Men and Women’s Day, Greater Mount Zion AME Church, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• Jason Coussons, Next Level Living meeting, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, Sunday, 4 p.m.
• Installation for Anita Renahan-White as interim minister, Liberty Christian Church, Sunday, 11 a.m. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Biblical Counseling Training, Faith Bible Church, Sharpsburg. Mondays from Aug. 26-Dec. 9 and Jan. 6-April 28, 7-9 p.m. Information, 770-252-8244.
• Blessed Riders/Christian Motorcyclist Association, Son Rise Wellness Center, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
• Kingdom Writers, Legacy Equipping Center, Fayetteville, Tuesday, 7-8:30 p.m. Love offering.
• Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, Coweta County Sheriff's Office, Thursdays, starting Sept. 5, 6 p.m. Information/registration, Warren Campbell, 678-423-6742.
• Volunteers sought, Crossroads Hospice. Information, Kristen Copes, 770-270-9898. Online application – www.crossroadshospice.com/volunteering.
• Needs at Christian City — thrift store donations, store gift cards,paper towels, napkins, toilet tissue, canned fruits/vegetables/pasta,peanut butter /jelly, individually wrapped snacks/drinks,personal/dental hygiene products, batteries, cleaning supplies,sealable plastic bags of all sizes. Call Heidi Becker, 770-703-2636.
• Free Bible study by mail. Enroll — 678-378-5531, firstname.lastname@example.org or Know Your Bible, P. O. Box 224, Tyrone, GA 30290.
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.