Coweta-area Church Activities beginning week of April 14From Staff Reports
Listed below are the various church-related activities, services and events for the Coweta County area beginning today, April 14.
• • •
• Spring Revival, Miracle Way Baptist Church, Senoia, Sunday, 11 a.m./6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, 7 p.m. Ron Ryan, evangelist.
• Ignite/Engage Revival, Unity Baptist Church, April 22, 11 a.m./5:30 p.m. April 23-25, 7 p.m. Steve Foster, evangelist.
• Jane Williams/Dave Richards, Central Baptist Church, Sunday, 8:45/10:55 a.m.
• The Kingsmen, Heatherwood Baptist Church, Friday, 7 p.m. Love offering.
• New Direction, historic sanctuary, Macedonia Baptist Church, April 21, 7 p.m. Love offering. Covered dish meal, 6 p.m.
• Young Singers, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, April 22, 8/10:30 a.m.
• Savvy Seniors Bar-B-Que, Newnan Church of Christ, today, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Plates, $8 – pork, baked beans, bread, chips, drink. Whole butts, $30.
• Barbecue Lunch, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, following 10:50 a.m. service. Sack lunches, $6. Sponsor: Providence Youth.
• Proms for Moms, Moreland United Methodist Church, April 28, noon. Admission, $10. Proceeds: Angel’s House. Information, Christine Kendall – firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-254-1611 by April 20.
• Power Team speakers, Royal Baptist Church, today, 7 p.m. Sunday, 9:15/10:30 a.m., 7 p.m.
• Betty Welch,Georgia Baptist Children’s Home speaker, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m.
• Geraldine Moss, Pastor/Wife Appreciation, Faith OutReach Christian Center, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Ricky Teagle, Pastor/Wife Appreciation, Faith OutReach Christian Center, Sunday, 2:30 p.m.
• Timothy Frazier, Prophet Chambers Prophetic Service, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, Sunday, 5 p.m. Registration, 770-969-8370.
• Jimmy Dale Patterson/Steve Peebles, Annual Meeting of Western Baptist Association, Rehoboth Baptist Church, Luthersville, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
• Timothy Frazier, Prophet Chambers Training, seminar, Christ Discipleship Ministries, Fairburn, April 21, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Registration, 770-969-8370.
• Frederick Allen, 142nd Church Anniversary, China Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Turin, April 22, 3 p.m.
• Baby Dedication, WellSpring Church, Eastside Elementary School, Senoia, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• 100th Birthday Celebration for Aurelia Hall, First Baptist Church, Moreland, Sunday, 2-4 p.m.
• WMU Meeting, church basement, Sunnyside Baptist Church, April 17, 6 p.m. Women interested in mission work invited.
• Understanding Basic Hand Tools, workshop, construction department, Central Educational Center, Tuesday, 7–8:30 p.m. Registration required —email@example.com or call 770-252-9049 extension 16. Sponsor: Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity.
• Women’s Soup/Salad Supper, Unity Baptist Church, Thursday, 7 p.m.
• Overflow, community-wide student service, Sargent Baptist Church, Friday, 7-9 p.m. Love offering.
• Hands-on — Basic Home Repairs Workshop, workshop, construction department, Central Educational Center, April 24, 7–8:30 p.m. Registration required —firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-252-9049 extension 16. Sponsor: Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity.
• Food collection for Georgia Baptist Children’s Homes, Rehoboth Baptist Church, Luthersville, Tuesday, 6 p.m.
• Meal preparation for Stop Hunger Now, Hopewell United Methodist Church, Tyrone, April 21, 4 p.m. Information, 770-306-7537.
• Donations – St. George Food Fast, 771 Roscoe Rd., Newnan, GA 30263. Proceeds to Catholic Relief Services.
• Free tutoring for children/youth, Shiloh Chinese Christian Church, Wednesdays, 6–9 p.m. Kindergarten through college/SAT/ACT/GHSGT/GED. Sponsor, Coweta County Ministerial Association. Information, Amy Tai, 770-304-3525.
• One Roof Ecumenical Outreach Photography Exhibition, Corner Arts Gallery Studio, , through April 28.
• Free Bible study by mail. Enroll — 678-378-5531, email@example.com or Know Your Bible, P. O. Box 224, Tyrone, GA 30290.
• • • •
The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.