Most Recent Polls
Should the United States require labeling of genetically engineered foods?
- Yes 247
- No 21
- Yes, and ban all genetically modified foods 57
- Yes, consumers have a right to know what is in their food 148
- Yes, I trust the science of responsible food engineering but I don't trust the motives of the food companies 11
- No, there is broad scientific consensus that GMO foods pose no greater risk over conventional food 8
- No, we have selectively bred crops for thousands of years and labeling GMO foods adds an unfounded stigma to the science 29
Do you support the use of hydraulic fracking to extract oil and natural gas resources?
- Yes 202
- No 51
- Yes, but increase oversight 36
- Yes, but not in heavily populated areas 20
- No, more research is needed to measure the long term effects of fracking 30
- No, we should pursue more sustainable energy sources instead 46
Should National Parks continue to be preserved and protected by the federal government?
- Yes 284
- No 16
- Yes, but allow more public access 88
- Yes, but allow limited logging, drilling, and mining 42
- Yes, and expand the government's domain to protect more land 30
- No, there is no reason for the government to own so much land 52
Should the government increase environmental regulations to prevent global warming?
- Yes 69
- No 181
- No, tax carbon emissions instead 13
- No, global warming is a natural occurrence 132
- No, provide incentives for alternative energy instead 60
- Yes, and provide incentives for alternative energy production 82
Should the federal government allow states to fly the confederate flag?
- Yes 299
- No 55