Published Thursday, March 14, 2013
A free workshop on getting thousands of dollars for your child’s college education will be hosted at the Dolce Atlanta, Peachtree City, Ga., on March 19 at 7 p.m.
The Dolce Atlanta is located at 201 Aberdeen Parkway in Peachtree City.
Speaking will be Brian J. Ball, ChFC. He will be discussing such topics as how to send your kids to the school of their dreams without going broke; how to triple your eligibility for aid; and how to find scholarships and grants you’ve never even heard of.
“If you have a high school junior, you’re already months late in the planning process that could maximize the amount of financial aid your child receives,” he notes.
Other topics include:
• How to pay for college with the least amount of money out of your pocket
• How to send your child to a fancy private school for less than the cost of a state school
• How to pick the colleges that will give you the most amount of money
• The one mistake every parent makes when applying for scholarships
• Seven sure-fire strategies to be able to afford the school of your dreams
• What to do right now if your child is in high school
• Insider secrets that your guidance counselor doesn’t know
Admission is free but seating is limited by the size of the room. Call 404-870-8084 to reserve seats or reserve at www.bjballassociates.com .