Published Wednesday, February 06, 2013
• Mary Alice Ballard, 77, of Fairburn, GA, died at her residence on Feb. 3, 2013. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6 at First Baptist Church of Fairburn. Mrs. Ballard will lie in state at the church from noon until service time. Interment in College Park Cemetery. The family received friends on Tuesday evening. Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA
• Joycie Beall Brown, 66, of Hogansville, GA, died Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013. Funeral services will be 4 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 6 in the chapel of Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home in Hogansville with burial in Myrtle Hill Cemetery.
• Viola Caldwell, 97, of Newnan, GA, died Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, at her residence. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Sewell Mortuary Inc., Grantville, GA.
• Lizzie Elaine Hammock, 60, of Senoia, GA, died Monday, Feb. 4, 2013. Funeral services will be held Thursday, Feb. 7 at 11 a.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan. Burial will follow at Haralson Baptist Church Cemetery.
• Robin Harrison Johnson, 57, of Whitesburg, GA, died Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013. Funeral services will be 2 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 6 at Rehoboth Baptist Church in Luthersville with burial in the Luthersville Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the church from noon until 2 p.m. Wednesday. Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home, Hogansville
• Raymond James Mitchell of Newnan, GA, died Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013. The funeral will be held Friday, Feb. 8 at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Parrott Funeral Home, Fairburn, GA. Burial will be in Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The family will receive friends Thursday evening from 6 until 8 p.m. at the funeral home.