Published Friday, January 18, 2013
• James Domineck, 74, of Miami Gardens, FL, formerly of Newnan, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Memorial Hospital West in Pembroke, Florida. Funeral services will be noon Saturday, Jan. 19 in the chapel of Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home Inc., Newnan. Burial will be in Sunset Cemetery. Viewing and visitation will be Friday, Jan. 18 from 6 until 8 p.m.
• James R. “Jimmy” Drake Sr., 78, of Hogansville, GA, died Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013. Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Saturday, Jan. 19 in the chapel of Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home in Hogansville. Burial will be in Myrtle Hill Cemetery with military honors. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 10 until 11 Saturday morning.
• Rosa M. Ellis, 99, formerly of the Lone Oak Community, died on Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013, in Atlanta, GA. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Thrash and Sons Funeral Home, Hogansville, GA.
• William Harvey “Red” Hill, 87, of Senoia, GA, died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013 at his residence. A memorial service will be held Saturday, Jan. 19, 11 a.m., at Open Door Baptist Church, 7364 Highway 16, Senoia. Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home, Inc., Newnan, GA
• Willie B. Johnson will be remembered at funeral services Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, at 1 p.m. at Elim Baptist Church. Burial will be in the Elim Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive family and friends on Friday, Jan. 18, from 6 - 8 p.m. at Sellers-Smith Funeral Home Inc., Newnan, GA.
• Greg Nettles, 56, of Clayton County, GA, died Dec. 25, 2012, at Southern Regional Medical Center. A memorial service is scheduled on Jan. 19, 2013, for 2 p.m. at Atlanta Regional Airport, 7 Falcon Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
• Louise Thomas, 81, of Fairburn, GA, died Jan. 17, 2013. Funeral services will be held 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19 at First Baptist Church of Fairburn; burial will be in Holly Hill Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at Holly Hill Funeral Home today, Friday, 5-8 p.m. Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA
• Willie Florence Walker will be remembered at funeral services on Saturday Jan. 19, 2013, at Sellers-Smith Funeral Home Inc.’s R.W.S Memorial Chapel, Newnan, at 2 p.m. Burial will be private. Viewing will be on Friday, Jan. 18 at the funeral home 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
• There is a change in time of the funeral service for Lillie Mae Dunn Warren, 81, of Newnan, GA, to 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20 at Cokes Chapel United Methodist Church, Sharpsburg. Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA