Published Thursday, January 17, 2013
• Mary “Liz” Copeland, 82, of Fayetteville, GA, formerly of East Point, died Jan. 13, 2013. The funeral will be Sunday, Jan. 20 at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Carl J. Mowell and Son Funeral Home, Fayetteville. Burial will be in Oak Hill Cemetery, in Newnan. The family will receive friends Saturday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home.
• James Domineck, 74, of Miami, FL, formerly of Newnan, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Memorial Hospital West in Pembrooke, Florida. Service arrangements will be announced later by Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home, Inc., Newnan, GA.
• William Harvey “Red” Hill, 87, of Newnan, GA, died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013. A memorial service will be held Saturday, Jan. 19 at 11 a.m. at Open Door Baptist Church, 7364 Highway 16 East, Senoia, GA. Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home, Inc., Newnan.
• Bobby R. Simonton, 83, of Newnan, GA, formerly of Carrollton, GA, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013. The family will receive friends at Almon Funeral Home, Carrollton, on Friday from 5 until 7 p.m. A memorial service will be Saturday, Jan. 19, at 11 a.m. in the funeral home chapel. Burial will be in the Carrollton City Cemetery.
• Willie Florence Walker, 68, of Newnan, GA, died Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, at Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Final arrangements have been entrusted to Sellers-Smith Funeral Home, Inc., Newnan.
• Lillie Mae Dunn Warren, 81, of Newnan, GA, died Monday, Jan. 14, 2013, at Southwest Christian Care. A memorial service will be held Sunday, Jan. 20 at Cokes Chapel United Methodist Church in Sharpsburg at 2 p.m. Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA