Published Friday, December 21, 2012
• Arby’s, 947 Bullsboro Dr., Newnan, was inspected Dec. 6. Current score of 91-A. Previous scores 86-B on May 7 and 95-A o Aug. 16, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Small line cooler not maintaining 41 degrees or below - turkey 47 degrees, mac & cheese 46 degrees, ham 46 degrees, turkey 46 degrees.
• Bromobile Food Service DBA The Lunch Bus, 20 Tower Way, Newnan, was inspected Nov. 30. Current score 100-A. Previous scores N/A. Inspector’s comments: No violations.
• CAFI Head Start, 80 East Newnan Rd., Newnan, was inspected Dec. 4. Current score 99-A. Previous scores: 95-A on May 7, 95-A on Nov. 29, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Broken floor tiles, wood racks have chipping paint and splintering wood.
• CC’s Wings and Things, 23 Franklin Rd., Newnan, was inspected Dec. 5. Current score 93-A. Previous scores 86-B on May 15 and 90-A on Sept. 1, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Chili cheese not date marked. Buildup on doors of cooler, inside cooler, mop sink, freezer top, grease buildup on floor under fryers, hood. Leak at prep sink drain, reattach prep sink to wall. Need handwashing sign at handwash sink.
• Chick-fil-A, 505 Bullsboro Dr., Newnan, was inspected Dec. 3. Current score 93-A. Previous scores 99-A on May 31, 100-A on Oct. 23, 2011. Thawing potatoes in stagnant water. Mold on drop area of ice machine, dried tomato on slicer. Chicken strips stored in small cooler, hot brown 51.1 degrees F. cooling in small cooler, chargrilled chicken stored covered 64.9 degrees F. cooling inside walk-in cooler — chicken strips and hot brown moved to walk-in freezer for rapid cooling.
• Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 527 Bullsboro Dr., was inspected Nov. 29. Current score 98-A. Previous scores 96-A April 4 and 96-A July 11, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Pans wet stacked. Air vents dusty.
• Danthony’s Grill & Bar, 9 Herring Rd., Newnan, was inspected Nov. 15. Current score 87-B. Previous scores 96-A on April 25 and 90-A Aug. 12, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Hamburger 50 degrees, jalapenos 46.8 degrees - Lift-top cooler not holding foods 41 degrees or below. Date mark when potato salad, cold cuts have been opened. Mark when other foods have been prepped.
• Ellis Arnall Middle School, 700 Lora Smith Rd., was inspected Dec. 6. Current score 99-A. Previous scores 100-A on May 15 and 99-A Nov. 1, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Exposed insulation from hole in wall near walk-in freezer door.
• LaParilla Mexican Restaurant, 222 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan, was inspected Dec. 3. Current score 97-A. Previous scores 96-A on April 12 and 99-A on Aug. 25, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Wiping cloths left on counters, not returned to sanitizer.