Published Wednesday, December 12, 2012
• Charlotte Altamirando, 82, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at Newnan Health and Rehabilitation. Ms. Altamirando will be shipped to Monclair, New Jersey, for final arrangements. Sellers-Smith Funeral Home Inc., Newnan, GA
• Eleatrice Renee Randolph Anderson, 51, of Newnan, GA, died Dec. 4, 2012. Memorial services will be conducted Wednesday, Dec. 12 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Newnan at 5 p.m. Walker Funeral Home, Carrollton, GA, has charge of arrangements.
• Richard Lamar Carnes, 93, of Whitesburg, GA, died Monday, Dec. 10, 2012. The family will receive friends at Almon Funeral Home, Carrollton, GA, on Wednesday, Dec. 12, from 12:30 p.m. until 2 p.m. Funeral service will be Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 2 p.m. in the funeral home chapel. Burial will be in the Whitesburg Cemetery.
• Sibyleen Counts Cook, 88, of Coweta County died Dec. 10, 2012. Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 13 at Welcome Road Baptist Church. Remains will be placed in state starting at 10 a.m. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The family will receive friends Wednesday 6 until 8 p.m. at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA.
• Marie Harris, 70, of Atlanta, GA, died Monday, Dec. 10, 2012, at Harbor Grace Hospice in Atlanta. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home Inc., Newnan, GA.
• Isabel Morgan Jackson, 99, of Hogansville, GA, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012. A memorial service will be held at Central Baptist Church, Newnan, GA, on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 2 p.m. Interment will take place on the grounds of Ashwood, a farm owned by the Robeson family, near Fayetteville, NC, on the Cape Fear River, where Isabel spent the summers during her childhood.
• George Milton Piner, 68, of Senoia, GA, died Monday, Dec. 10, 2012. Visitation with the family will begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 13 at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA. Services will follow at 11 a.m. in the funeral home chapel. Burial will be in Sharpsburg Baptist Church cemetery with Navy honors at the graveside.
• Carl Roy Scheibel, three days short of 92 years of age, died Dec. 10, 2012. A graveside service will be held on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 2 p.m. at Holly Hill Memorial Park in Fairburn, GA.