Published Friday, December 07, 2012

Coweta man badly burned in propane tank explosion

By ALEX MCRAE

alex@newnan.com

Coweta County resident Jimmy Lassetter was badly burned Wednesday in Dawson County following the explosion of a propane tank.

To read this story in full content, you must either be a Print or Digital Edition Subscriber. Click on the following link to the digital edition log-in page, newnantimesherald.ga.newsmemory.com/?date=20121207 . 

Current subscribers should log-in to access this story. If you are a print subscriber and do not have a log-in, please create an account. Non-subscribers must create an account after clicking on the digital edition link and choose a subscription or single-issue option to access this story.

© 2011 The Newnan Times-Herald Inc., Newnan, Georgia. Any unauthorized use, copying or mirroring is prohibited.