Published Thursday, December 06, 2012

Coweta schools closely watching carbon monoxide incident

By JOHN A. WINTERS

john@newnan.com

The Coweta County School System is monitoring an incident at an Atlanta elementary school where several students and teachers were taken to hospitals for treatment after a carbon monoxide leak.

To read this story in full content, you must either be a Print or Digital Edition Subscriber. Click on the following link to the digital edition log-in page, newnantimesherald.ga.newsmemory.com/?date=20121206 . 

Current subscribers should log-in to access this story. If you are a print subscriber and do not have a log-in, please create an account. Non-subscribers must create an account after clicking on the digital edition link and choose a subscription or single-issue option to access this story.

© 2011 The Newnan Times-Herald Inc., Newnan, Georgia. Any unauthorized use, copying or mirroring is prohibited.