Published Saturday, December 01, 2012
• Lawrence “Larry” Bellville, 83, of Newnan, GA, died Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Dec. 1, at 11 a.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan. Burial will be in Eternal Hills Memory Gardens in Snellville, GA. Visitation was held Friday evening at the funeral home.
• Eunice English Copeland, 98, died Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, at her home in Newnan. The funeral is Sunday, Dec. 2, at 2 p.m. at Unity Baptist Church. Mrs. Copeland will lie in state at the church on Sunday beginning at 1:30 p.m. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Visitation is Saturday 4 - 6 p.m. at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA.
• Cynthia D. Hollins, 59, of Newnan, GA, died Friday, Nov. 30, 2012, at Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and have been entrusted to Sellers-Smith Funeral Home Inc., Newnan.
• Harry Franklin Martin Sr., 83, of Peachtree City, died at Doctors Hospice on Friday, Nov. 28, 2012. A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 2, at Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, 2 p.m. until service time.
• Larry Overton, 59, of the Lone Oak Community, died Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012. The funeral will be 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, at Macedonia Baptist Church, Grantville, GA. Visitation is Saturday, Dec. 1, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the family will receive friends from 5-6 p.m. at Sewell Mortuary Inc., Grantville.
• Jim Walker will be remembered at funeral services on Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012, at 2:30 p.m. at Greater Mount Zion A.M.E. Church. Viewing will be on Saturday, Dec. 1, from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. at Sellers-Smith Funeral Home Inc., Newnan.