Published Thursday, November 29, 2012
• Larry Bellville, 83, of Newnan, GA, died Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012. Funeral services will be Saturday, Dec. 1, at 11 a.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan. Burial will follow at Eternal Hills Memory Gardens in Snellville, GA. Visitation will be held Friday, Nov. 30, from 5 until 8 p.m. at the funeral home.
• Tasha Lynn Buchan, 27, of Newnan, GA, died at her residence. Graveside funeral services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2012, at Holly Hill Memorial Park. The family will receive friends on Friday, 1-2 p.m., at Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan.
• Jackie Faye Johnson Collins died Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012. Visitation will be Friday evening between 6 and 8 p.m. The funeral service will be held on Saturday, Dec. 1, at 2 p.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
• The memorial service for Margaret Frances “Marge” Condarato will actually be 1:30 p.m., not 12:30 p.m., Saturday, December 1, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses at 3045 Poplar Road in Sharpsburg, Ga. She died Nov. 10, 2012, at the age of 89.
• Travis B. Davis, 76, of Smyrna, GA, died Monday, Nov. 26, 2012, at his home. Visitation will be Friday from 6-8 p.m. a Carmichael Funeral Home, 2950 King St., Smyrna. A memorial service will be held at the funeral home at noon Saturday.
• James Lamar Evans, 40, of Newnan, GA, died Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012, at Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Funeral services will be Thursday, Nov. 29, at 2 p.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan. Visitation will be Thursday, Nov. 29, from noon until the service hour at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA.
• Timothy Michael Peter Gilbert, 47, of Whitesburg, GA, died Nov. 24, 2012. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, at St. George Catholic Church. The family will receive friends Friday 5-7 p.m. with a Rosary service at 7 p.m. at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA.
• Betty J. Nutt, 75, of Algona, WA, died August 25, 2012, at Auburn Regional Medical Center. A graveside service was held Aug. 30, at Mountain View Cemetery in Auburn, WA. Yahn & Son Funeral Home, Auburn, WA, was in charge of arrangements.
• Beverly Spradlin Weeks, 59, of Cave Spring and formerly of Hogansville, GA, died Nov. 10, 2012. A memorial service will be 4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 2, in the chapel of Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home in Hogansville. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 3 until 4 Sunday afternoon.