Published Friday, November 09, 2012
• Randy D. Adaway, 57, of Grantville, GA, died Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012. The funeral will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10 at Clarks Chapel in Luthersville, GA. Burial will be in Luthersville City Cemetery. Viewing is Friday, Nov. 9 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Sewell Mortuary Inc., Grantville, GA.
• Gladys Camp Goodberlet, 87, of Greenville, GA, died Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012. Funeral services will be 2 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 11 in the chapel of Claude A. McKibben and Sons Funeral Home in Hogansville, GA, with burial in the Greenville Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 12:30 until 2 Sunday afternoon.
• John Andrew Kmetz III, of Newnan, GA, died Nov. 8, 2012, at Piedmont Newnan Hospital. The family will have a visitation on Saturday, Nov. 10 at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, from 5-7 p.m. with a vigil to follow at 7 p.m. The family will also have service in Ohio at a later date.
• Alice Koerber Pendley, 61, of Newnan, GA, died Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, at her home. Visitation is Sunday, Nov. 11 beginning at 5:30 p.m. with the memorial service immediately following at 7 p.m. at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan.
• Edna H. Walker, 91, of Newnan, GA, died at the home of her daughter in Greenville, S.C., on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012. A memorial service will be held at Central Baptist Church in Newnan on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 2 p.m. McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan.
• Frank L. White, 55, of Newnan, GA, died Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012. The funeral will be 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, at Westside Church of Christ. Burial will be in Powell Chapel UMC cemetery in Newnan. Viewing is Friday, Nov. 9, from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Sewell Mortuary Inc., Grantville, GA.