Published Wednesday, October 24, 2012
• Peri Lynn Arnall Baker died Oct. 18, 2012, at her home in Newnan, GA. Funeral services were held Sunday, Oct. 21 at 3 p.m. from the Tom Stutts and Son Funeral Home in Franklin, GA. The family received guests at the funeral home 2-3 p.m.
• Warren Day, 70, of Grantville, GA, died at his residence Oct. 22, 2012. Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 at Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA. Burial will follow at Georgia Memorial Park with military honors. The family will receive friends at the funeral home today, Wednesday, 6-8 p.m.
• Jerry Lee Dewberry, 71, died Oct. 20, 2012, at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27 at Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan, GA. Burial will full military honors will follow at Oak Hill Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Saturday from 11 a.m. until service time.
• Mr. William James Griffin, Sr.age 93 of Newnan passed on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at Savannah Court Newnan. Final arrangement have been entrusted to Sellers-Smith Funeral Home, Inc.
• Norma H. Hall, 65, of Newnan, GA, died at her home Sept. 23, 2012. A celebration of her life will be held Saturday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. in the fellowship hall of Cropwell Baptist Church in Pell City, AL. Family requests that the attire be casual. There will be a meal to follow service. McKoon Funeral Home & Crematory, Newnan, GA
• Thoyce (Cutter) Hayes, 73, of Newnan, GA, died at Southwest Christian Care Oct. 23, 2012. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 in the chapel of Holly Hill Funeral Home, Fairburn, GA. Burial will follow at Holly Hill Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at Holly Hill Funeral Home today, Wednesday, 6-8 p.m. Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan
• Anna E. Herndon, 75, of Oak Grove Church Road, Carrollton, GA, died Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012. Funeral service was Monday, Oct. 22 at 2 p.m. from the chapel of Almon Funeral Home, Carrollton, GA. The family received friends at the funeral home on Sunday 6 to 9 p.m.
• Funeral service for Mr. Samuel Smith Sr. of Newnan will be held on Friday, Oct. 26, 2012, at noon from the Sellers Smith R.W.S. Memorial Chapel with Rev. Johnny Coleman. Interment in the Eastview Cemetery. Final arrangements have been entrusted to Sellers- Smith Funeral Home, Inc.