Published Friday, September 21, 2012
• Funeral services for infant Trinity Mylove Amey, baby of Timothy Traylor and Tiffany Amey, will be on Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012, in the Sellers-Smith R.W.S. Memorial Chapel at 12:30 p.m. Burial will be in Wadley Chapel United Methodist Church cemetery. Sellers-Smith Funeral Home Inc., Newnan, GA
• Luther Thomas “L.T.” Drake, 86, of Sharpsburg, GA, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012, at his home. The funeral is Saturday, Sept. 22 at 2 p.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA. Burial will be in Oak Hill Cemetery. Visitation is Friday 6 - 8 p.m. at the funeral home.
• Margie V. Harris, 76, of Newnan, GA, died at her home Sept. 20, 2012. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22 at Higgins Hillcrest Chapel Funeral Home, Newnan. Burial will be in Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at the funeral home today, Friday, 6-8 p.m.
• Sheree Crudo Riggs, age 54, of McDonough, GA, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012. Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24 at Cannon Cleveland Funeral Directors in McDonough. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The family will receive friends Sunday, Sept. 23 from 5 - 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
• George Walter Thompson, 94, died Sept. 19, 2012 at Southwest Christian Hospice. The family will receive friends on Friday, Sept. 21 at McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, GA, from 5 to 7 p.m. Funeral services will be Saturday, Sept. 22 at Mt. Pilgrim Lutheran Church, 135 Hwy. 85 & Line Creek Dr. in Haralson, GA, at 11 a.m. Burial will be in Mt. Pilgrim Lutheran Cemetery.