Published Sunday, July 22, 2012
• Golden Corral, 605 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, was inspected July 11. Current score 95-A. Previous scores 97-A on Oct. 4, 2011, and 97-A on March 34, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Barbecue pork 147 degrees F., barbecue chicken 140.7 degrees F., green beans 147 degrees F., baked beans 142.9 degrees F., fried chicken 137.8 degrees F., mac-n-cheese 160 degrees F., rice 154 degrees F., mashed potatoes 144.7 degrees F., cabbage 160 degrees F., turnips 150 degrees F., meatloaf cooked to 182 degrees F., ribs cooked to 201 degrees F., diced eggs 41.6 degrees F., pico 41.1 degrees F., potato salad 41.7 degrees F., fish 35 degrees F. Missing connecting drain pipe on three-compartment sink. Watermelon 60 degrees F. stored carved inside walkin cooker - moved to walkin freezer for proper cooling.
• La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, 941 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, was inspected July 10. Current score 87-B. Previous scores 98-A on Oct. 26, 2011, and 93-A on Feb. 23, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Need paper towels at handwash sink. Tea nozzle in handwash sink. Employee drinking from open cup. Raw chicken and raw steak being cut on same cutting board. Mexican sausage 48.1 degrees F., tomatoes 47.6 degrees F., cheese 46.5 degrees F., raw shrimp 45 degrees F., chicken 60.6 degrees F., beans 54.5 degrees F., chicken 46.4 degrees F., beef 50.2 degrees F., cheese 47 degrees F. cooling inside walkin cooler.
• McDonald’s, 1721 Newnan Crossing Blvd. East, was inspected July 10. Current score 91-A. Previous scores 95-A on Oct. 26 and 95-A on March 25, 2011. Inspector’s comments: Mold on drop area of ice machine, mold on some drink nozzles. Dumpster doors open, dumpster needs plug. Food not stored properly in small cooler - corrected. Need handwashing sign, need to post CFSM certificate.
• Newnan Nursing and Rehabilitation, 244 East Broad Street, was inspected July 9. Current score 100-A. Previous scores 100-A on Oct. 18, 2011, and 100-A on March 7, 2011. Inspector’s comments: No violations.
• Senoia Speedway, 171 Brown Rd., Senoia, was inspected June 29. Current score 100-A. Previous scores 97-A on July 28, 2011, and 95-A on Aug. 27, 2010. Inspector’s comments: Looks good.