Cowetans arrested in Peachtree City
The following arrest bookings of Coweta County residents were listed in the Peachtree City Jail.
Violation of probation or parole is listed as VOP, violation of the Georgia controlled substance act is listed as VGCSA, failure to appear is noted as FTA, hold for other agency is listed as HOA, family violence act is listed as FVA, failure to maintain lane is listed as FTML and driving under the influence is abbreviated DUI.
• Branda Tallant, 59, Sharpsburg, DUI
• Adrian L. Lopez, 26, Newnan, driving without license, obstructing intersection September 5
• Orlando B. Bailey, 48, Senoia, VOP
• Kristin Burgess, 31, Senoia, theft by taking
• Jorge Fernando Gonzalez-Trujillo, 27, Senoia, aggravated assault, terroristic threats, possession of a firearm during commission of a crime, contributing to delinquency of a minor, child cruelty third degree September 8
• Felipe DeJesus Martinez- Gonzalez, 23, Senoia, removing/altering property identification September 11
• Ray David Baker, 30, Newnan, VOP
• James Realbuto, 34, Palmetto, seatbelt violation, possession of marijuana September 17
• Erin E Carrelas, 24, Newnan, suspended/revoked license September 18
• Isaiah Smith, 20, Newnan, VOP
• Shannon Hobbs, 42, Sharpsburg, suspended/ revoked license, expired tag, removing/affixing license plates, no proof of insurance
• Joshua McCready, 25, Sharpsburg, suspended license, resisting officer September 23
• Aaron Rushton, 23, Newnan, possession of marijuana, FTML
• Michael S. Ellis, 22, Newnan, suspended/revoked license September 26
• Craig B . Newll, 47, Newnan, check fraud
• Brandon B. Jackson, 20, Newnan, VOP
• Sylvia Sanchez-Abrego, 55, Newnan, theft by receiving
• Grant Samuel Patterson, 23, Newnan, DUI-less safe, impeding flow of traffic, FTML , reckless driving, expired registration.