Suspects sought for stolen credit/debit cards

alt


The Coweta County Sheriff’s Office is asking citizens to be on the lookout for two credit and debit card thieves.

Last Wednesday, the two thieves, both women, stole cards from employees of office buildings around the Summit Health Complex on Bullsboro Drive, Inv. Chad McDonald said. They then used the cards to spend thousands of dollars in stores throughout the Ashley Park shopping mall.

Witnesses describe the two suspects as having darker skin. One was described as being heavy-set, five-feet, eight-inches tall, with an olive complexion and blonde hair with red streaks. The other woman was described as having a medium build and darker brown skin, black hair, possibly a wig, and spoke with a Hispanic accent. Witnesses saw the women drive away from one of the offices in a white, four-door Hyundai passenger car, McDonald said.

Anyone who can assist in identifying these women are asked to contact Inv. McDonald at 678-423-6720.



More Local

Taste of Newnan to return Oct. 2

Main Street Newnan’s Taste of Newnan returns for its fall portion Thursday, Oct. 2 on the Court Square downtown. There will be tables ... Read More


CCMSAL Volleyball

Lee Middle will play in final game of tourney

The Coweta County School System finished its investigation into the allegations surrounding the Coweta County Middle School Athletic League ... Read More


Articulation Agreement

WGTC, LaGrange College sign on dotted line

West Georgia Technical College and LaGrange College have signed an articulation agreement for both institutions’ nursing programs. Th ... Read More


Grantville candidate event 6 p.m. tonight

Grantville residents will have a chance to meet the candidates for mayor and city council at an event tonight. Also, on Oct. 9, the Newnan- ... Read More


Altered EC photo sent to Chive website

This week an altered picture of East Coweta High School’s Internet homepage was posted to the international website The Chive. The al ... Read More

Hotel resident injured in grease fire

A woman’s hands were burned Wednesday morning after a grease fire started in her hotel room, but the room’s sprinkler system ext ... Read More