City of Grantville sets meetingsFrom Staff Reports
The City of Grantville has announced a list of upcoming Grantville City Council meetings and/or public hearings during August.
In addition to an afternoon work session held Monday, according to Tonya Wheelus, city clerk, the meetings are:
• Aug. 13, 6:30 p.m. Regular Meeting – Public hearing at meeting on Boondocks Beer and Wine consumption on premises.
• Aug. 15, 4: p.m. and again at 6 p.m. – Public hearing on raising taxes.
• Aug. 21, 3:30 p.m. Public hearing on raising taxes.
• Aug. 21, 4 p.m. Special called meeting to adopt millage rate.
• Aug. 27, 6:30 p.m. Regular meeting.