Weekender: See & Do
• Southern Ground Social Club in Senoia presents the long-awaited return of north Georgia southern rock band, Radford Windham and Step Back Cadillac on Friday, Jan. 10. On Saturday, Jan. 11, the soulful Brian Collins Band also comes back to the Senoia stage. Both shows are $5 (cover charge), 21-and-up. Doors open at 8 p.m., shows start at 9. For details about shows at the Zac Brown-owned venue call 770-727-9072. SGSC is located at 18 Main St. in Senoia.
• The Alamo welcomes Kentucky rock ‘n roll band Audio Addiction for the first time on Jan. 10. On Saturday, Jan. 11, blues and soul singer-songwriter Neil Cribbs comes back to The Alamo with special guest, Jacob Blazer. Check The Alamo’s Facebook page for sign-up times and details. Both events start at 9:30 and are 21- and-up, $5 cover charge. For more information, call 770-683-2526. The Alamo is located at 19 W. Court Sq. in Newnan.
• Wild Game Dinner is Jan. 25, 5:30 p.m. at Orchard Hills Church. Speaker is Clay Dyer, fisherman who has been featured on ESPN, CNN and other national media outlets. Tickets $13 in advance, $15 at the door. Table of 8 is $99. Details or advance tickets: Orchard Hills Church, 161 Gordon Rd., Newnan, 678-854-9180 or www.orchardhillschurch.com .
• The LaGrange Symphony Guild is hosting an evening with Joe Gransden and Friends at Del’Avant Event Center in LaGrange on Saturday, Feb. 15 starting at 6 p.m. with cocktails. Dinner is served at 7, with concert and dancing at 8. The fundraiser event is cocktail attire and deadline for reservation is by Feb. 5. Tickets are $100 per person. For a sample of Gransden’s music, go to at www.joegransden.com. For reservations, call 706-407-6925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Pickin’ on the Square — Main Street Newnan hosts Pickin' on the Square on the first and third Saturday of every month at 11 a.m. on the Court Square. Musicians are invited to come down and play. All music genres and skill levels are welcome as long as it’s acoustic.
• Rebel Reelers Square Dance Club — Dances 8-10 p.m. first and third Fridays at Coweta Recreation Department on Hospital Road, Newnan. Meets in Johnny Brown Building. Square dancing and round dancing, along with finger foods. Club offers lessons. Details: Darline Barge, Pres., 770-617-1211; email@example.com.