Published Friday, October 21, 2011 in Arrest Log
The following Coweta County residents were arrested recently in Peachtree City:
• Martin R. Scrogham, 43, of Lakeside Way, Newnan, GA, was arrested on Oct. 6 and charged with driving on a suspended license.
• Leanne D. Anderson, 56, of Jefferson Pkwy., Newnan, GA, was arrested on Oct. 12, and charged with DUI and improper backing.
• Jocelyn Smith, 49, of Church Hill Park Dr., Newnan, GA, was arrested on Oct. 15 and charged with theft of services.
• Carson C. Williams, 17, of Hawks Nest, Sharpsburg, GA, was arrested on Oct. 15 and charged with DUI, minor in possession (alcohol) and tag violation.
• Linda Cleveland, 45, of East Broad Street, Newnan, GA was arrested on Oct. 18 and charged with violation of probation (Peachtree City).
If anyone has information that would assist the Police Department in these or other incidents, contact the Community Response Team at 770-487-8866, Criminal Investigations Division at 770-631-2510, via email at email@example.com , or the Crime and Narcotics Information Hotline, (770) 487-6010, said Public Information Officer- Captain Rosanna Dove. You may remain anonymous.