Cowetans arrested in Peachtree City
The following Coweta County residents were recently arrested by the Peachtree City Police Department:
• Irby B. Dunn, 31, of Lynn Haven Drive, Newnan, was arrested on May 29 and charged with obstruction of an officer, giving false identity and forgery.
• Ivan Jimenez-Garrido, 29, of U.S. Hwy. 29 South, Newnan, was arrested on May 29 and charged with no driver’s license.
• Jabarr Fowler, 32, of Lee Road, Senoia, was arrested on May 29 and charged with driving on suspended license and window tint violation.
• Stormie Cleveland, 22, of Dobbins Mill Rd., Senoia, was arrested on May 19 and charged with driving on a revoked/suspended license and failure to maintain lane.
• Mary Elder Smith, 56, of Old Hwy 85, Senoia, was arrested on May 18 and charged with DUI, failure to maintain lame and possession of a controlled substance.
• Michael Collins, 20, of Emory Phillips Road, Sharpsburg, was arrested on May 15, 2013 and charged with violation of parole.
• Joseph Fink, 43, of Eagle Run, Senoia, was arrested May 10 and charged with driving under the influence.
• Toni Kersh, 54, of Eastside School Road, Senoia, was arrested May 3, on an outstanding warrant out of Coweta County for violation of probation.