• Month of Sundays Revival, Westside Baptist Church, 6 p.m. Evangelist, Doug Bearden.
• Camp Meeting Revival, China Grove Missionary Baptist Church, Turin, Wednesday-Friday, 7:30 p.m.
• Luthersville United Methodist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Sunbeam Choir Anniversary, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Minister Katherine Chunn, Women's Day, Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Moreland, Sunday, 10 a.m. Women asked to wear white with lime green accessories.
• Dr. Wayne Jenkins, Missions Day, Mills Chapel Baptist Church, Sunday, 10:45 a.m.
• Mack Arthur Blount, Sunbeam Choir Anniversary, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Gwen Melson, Women's Day, Bethel Heard Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Tamarkus Cook/Yolanda Jones-Colton, Appreciation Service for Marcus/ Cecelia Dixon, Newnan Chapel United Methodist Church, Sunday, 3 p.m.
• School supply collection for A Brighter, Day, Senoia United Methodist Church. Wide-ruled notebook paper, notebook dividers, one-inch and threeinch binders, one-subject spiral notebooks, composition notebooks, threepronged colored folders, #2 pencils, blue and black pens, clear report folders, crayons, scissors, pencil pouches, glue sticks, school glue, compasses, protractors, colored pencils, pencil top erasers, facial tissues, all sizes of plastic sealable bags, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, pencil sharpeners, backpacks.
• Single Life, Orchard Hills Church, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
• Reformers Unanimous, Woolsey Baptist Church, Fayetteville, Fridays, 7-9 p.m.
• AO Mission Center, First Baptist Church, Newnan, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.
• Ice Cream Social honoring new pastor, Erik Mays, and family, outdoors, Senoia United Methodist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)