Church Activities in Coweta CountyFrom Staff Reports
Listed below are various church-related events, meetings and services in Coweta County this week.
• Rick Strickland, Macedonia Baptist Church, today, 7 p.m. Covered dish meal, 6 p.m.
• Rick Strickland/Joe and Gina Ables, Born Again Ministries, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Rick Strickland/Joe and Gina Ables, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Sunday Singing, Mark Fuller/Logan Smith, Line Creek Baptist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Cecelia Dixon, Women’s Day, Newnan Chapel United Methodist Church, Sunday, 10 a.m.
• R.L. Teagle, Deacon’s Appreciation honoring James Teagle/Jimmy Lee Young, Summer Hill Baptist Church, Sunday, 2:30 p.m.
• Baptist Men’s Day, Providence Baptist Church, Providence Church Road, Sunday, 8:30/10:50 a.m. Testimonies.
• Commissioning of Melanie Stanley-Soulen for short-term mission trip to El Salvador, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• LaGrange District Training Event, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday. Worship/commissioning of El Salvador mission team, 3-4 p.m. Worship sessions – 4:10-5 p.m./5:10-6 p.m.
• Dedication of Youth Room, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Southwest Cluster Meeting, Loyd Presbyterian Church, LaGrange, Monday, 7 p.m.
• Soft drink can tab collection for Ronald McDonald House, Resurrection Lutheran Church.
• Donations of food/money for God’s Bread Basket, community foodcloset, Community Bank and Trust, Hogansville. Sponsor: HogansvilleMinisterial Association.
• Living with Integrity: Navigating Everyday Ethical Dilemmas, six week cour se, Intown Jewish Academy, Atlanta. First session, Tuesdays, 8 p.m., starting Jan. 29. Second session, Thursdays, noon, starting Jan. 31. Information, 404-898-0434 or www.intownjewishacademy.org .
• Art with Heart Fine Arts/Crafts Show, St. Andrews in the Pines Episcopal Church, Peachtree City, Friday, 6-9 p.m. Feb. 2, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Proceeds: Children’s Village/Christian City. Sponsor: Fine Arts And Crafts Entrepreneurs.