Obama is anti-American
To the editor: I have struggled about whether or not to write you concerning the numerous letters published by two apparent Liberal/Socialists, Rick Kirby and Dennis Thompson, but I cannot in good conscious let them get away with their slander and derogatory comments about conservatives and Mr. Cruz.
Therefore, let me set the record straight for our readers. Obama is a professed and known Socialist, a Muslim, and a student of Alinsky's Communist Doctrine of how to destroy America (or any free, democratic country). Obama's policies are anti-American, anti-capitalism, anti-Christian, anti-family, anti-Republican, anti-conservative, anti-Constitution, anti-individualism, anti-military, anti-business, anti Israeal, and anti-God.
He is for Socialist policies: spreading the wealth (what little will be left after the Democrats get through with us), taxing our people to death and giving it to his Muslim/Islamic and illegal alien friends, homosexual marriage, abortion, evolution, government control and takeover of all aspects of our country — including personal property — abolishing the Constitution and Bill of Rights, racism, atheism, Islam and lying at every turn to accomplish these goals.
Since 80 percent (estimate) of the people in Coweta County and this country are now against his policies, that leaves these two somewhere in the 20 percent group with all the uninformed, atheist, homosexuals, illegals, racist, professional welfare recipients and Left -wingers.
The pendulum is about to swing back to freedom and God-loving people, and I pray God will forgive them, and all like them, for doubting Him and shed His grace on them so that they will have a change of heart and mind.